Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- RT @cathyyardley: GAME OF HEARTS -- geeky brother's best friend romance with plus sized cosplaying mechanic heroine. I love this book. I ho… 4 hours ago
- In honor of #TalkLikeAPirateDay, it's cliché, but I had #ouat's Hook in mind while writing William in Plunder. Minu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- I have my laptop back from the shop! #amwriting 9 hours ago
- Gandalf says I should be writing https://t.co/Drix31neTr 10 hours ago
- Waiting for the repairman is Waiting for Godot Part 2 14 hours ago