The best spam comment EVER

I get some amount of spam on this blog on a regular basis (it’s why I hold a first comment from every visitor, but once you have an approved comment, your comments *should* just be approved).  Today I got the best spam ever, though.

It’s a spam comment to boycott American Women

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women

DELETED  BLOG URL

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Are you a man who is interested in marrying indian women? Please visit DELETED URL, DELETED COUNTRY’s 1st International Marriage Mail Order Bride Site:

I laughed my ass off at the comment (am I an American man who wants to marry an Indian woman–um, NO–I’m an American woman who married an Indian-American man, but thanks for playing), but not nearly as much as I did when I read his blog.

Oh, sweetie…you are barking up the wrong tree, as we American Women might say.

But thanks for the laugh.

Indian enough for you, spammer?

This entry was posted in headdesk moments. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to The best spam comment EVER

1. Stacey says:

I got that exact spam post today too just a few hours ago. What a nut job!

LOL.

For me the fact that I’m an American girl married to an Indian boy is what made it hysterically funny. As is the whole “don’t want to have babies” part considering I’m in the middle of pregnancy hell.

2. laura says:

So funny how he targeted a whole load of us!!

3. notabilia says:

Got the same one as well. Wonder if it’ll blow his mind that I am American of Indian descent.

4. Zach Woods says:

There is an unintended consequence that this gentleman is overlooking!

When an American Man marries a foreign woman she receives American citizenship – so she instantly becomes an American Woman! What good will she be then?!?! She’ll obviously then act as all other American Women act – we all understand their homogeneity!

What I haven’t figured out yet is what would happen if an American Man from Chile married an American Woman from Canada. What would happen to him under those circumstances?

Zach

Maybe they should move to Thailand and marry a local girl…they won’t be able to understand her telling him to go fuck himself and think she’s saying “of course my love” instead?

5. KJ says:

Yep, I was spammed as well!

ridiculously hilarious 😉 Love your henna-d hands 🙂

Thanks…they took forever but were so gorgeous! I was sad when it began to fade, but not sad enough to be willing to sit through that again!

7. I just cleared my spam comments earlier today and got TWO of these comments as well.

He really does seem to be missing the concept of “targeting one’s audience,” doesn’t he?