We were released from the hospital today, so it’s been quite a long day. I’ve got plenty of posts I can’t wait to write, but in the meantime, here’s a video of Elanor and Rhiannon’s first few meetings and a few pictures.
- I'm enjoying the new #Batwoman. The way it's weaving race and class into the narrative makes for a more interesting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @DoctorJAuthor: What is it about sex, music, and musicians? Check out The Cellist Next Door: An Erotic Interlude by Dr. J. #erotica #LP… 1 day ago
- RT @StevenBeschloss: Any time Mitch McConnell—no longer Senate majority leader—asserts how the Democrats should follow the rules and do wha… 3 days ago
- RT @laurjbrown: “once COVID is over” is starting to sound a lot like “when the Wicked movie comes out” 3 days ago
- RT @courtneymilan: Today’s happenings: Donald Trump tried to get the DOJ to steal the election for him, and it only didn’t happen because t… 3 days ago