We were released from the hospital today, so it’s been quite a long day. I’ve got plenty of posts I can’t wait to write, but in the meantime, here’s a video of Elanor and Rhiannon’s first few meetings and a few pictures.
- RT @Redpainter1: I DO NOT CARE WHAT THE POLLS SAY. VOTE LIKE DONALD TRUMP IS UP BY 20 IN EVERY DAMN STATE. BRING A SNACK AND A FOLDING CHAI… 1 day ago
- I know some people - including my 8 yo—can listen to a book as your first experience with it. But what about when… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: If Trump refuses to leave office we should appoint a team of women to drag him out without his consent. 1 day ago
- We had to decide if our 3d and 7th graders should go back to school for the hybrid model. It was a hard decision a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The audiobook for The Princess Affair by Nell Stark is really well done. 1 day ago