We were released from the hospital today, so it’s been quite a long day. I’ve got plenty of posts I can’t wait to write, but in the meantime, here’s a video of Elanor and Rhiannon’s first few meetings and a few pictures.
- RT @World_ofStories: #ListenNow to Episode 9! Featuring an interview with @JackieLauBooks! We talk indie vs. trad pub, POC characters, & s… 4 hours ago
- ET? But I'm not completely sure. twitter.com/cullenbunn/sta… 1 day ago
- Hey @VP - - - Want to know what's deeply offensive to MY family? Your stance on queers like me, among others. twitter.com/washingtonpost… 1 day ago
- If we're having an "extreme" off, they're the ones saying a fertilized egg has an equal number of rights as a fully… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ReignOfApril: Trump grounds Pelosi and won't let her fly to see our troops and conduct international business overseas. 800,000 feder… 2 days ago