We spent 3 weeks in the UK in 2009 during which Elanor turned 10 months old. We spent just over half of it based out of Edinburgh, where Ravi was attending a conference. We did a family trip to Glasgow. I surprised myself by finding the courage to rent a car (and a car seat) and to drive up to Loch Ness and Inverness (stopping at Loch Lomond and Culloden battle field) with just Ellie for company one day. It was my first time driving on the opposite side of the road (and yes, I kept getting into the passenger seat and wondering where the steering wheel was–if we ever were to get a car in Singapore, I’d have the same trouble at first). After a few weeks, when the conference had wrapped up, we took Ellie on her first trip to London (my second, Ravi’s lost track of how many times he’s been there trip). I made the following video to summarize our trip.
- RT @World_ofStories: #ListenNow to Episode 9! Featuring an interview with @JackieLauBooks! We talk indie vs. trad pub, POC characters, & s… 5 hours ago
- ET? But I'm not completely sure. twitter.com/cullenbunn/sta… 1 day ago
- Hey @VP - - - Want to know what's deeply offensive to MY family? Your stance on queers like me, among others. twitter.com/washingtonpost… 1 day ago
- If we're having an "extreme" off, they're the ones saying a fertilized egg has an equal number of rights as a fully… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ReignOfApril: Trump grounds Pelosi and won't let her fly to see our troops and conduct international business overseas. 800,000 feder… 2 days ago