We spent 3 weeks in the UK in 2009 during which Elanor turned 10 months old. We spent just over half of it based out of Edinburgh, where Ravi was attending a conference. We did a family trip to Glasgow. I surprised myself by finding the courage to rent a car (and a car seat) and to drive up to Loch Ness and Inverness (stopping at Loch Lomond and Culloden battle field) with just Ellie for company one day. It was my first time driving on the opposite side of the road (and yes, I kept getting into the passenger seat and wondering where the steering wheel was–if we ever were to get a car in Singapore, I’d have the same trouble at first). After a few weeks, when the conference had wrapped up, we took Ellie on her first trip to London (my second, Ravi’s lost track of how many times he’s been there trip). I made the following video to summarize our trip.
- RT @thegabecole: so many cis people in my mentions telling me how ~hard~ it is to quit HP b/c it was ~such a big part of their childhood~ 😭… 4 days ago
- RT @katee_robert: Yesterday I learned that 15yo GLEEFULLY informs people that I'm an erotic romance author whenever they ask what their par… 3 weeks ago
- RT @PRandallcares: I don't know whose babies these are but two things: 1. Representation Matters 2. They are sooooo DARN CUTE https://t.co… 1 month ago
- RT @SarahLerner: Britney Spears being held under a 13-year conservatorship and being forced to keep her IUD in despite the fact that she wa… 1 month ago
- Huge thank you to @naqshgar18, who designed the most adorable new cover for Comet's First Christmas. I'll do a cove… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago