We spent 3 weeks in the UK in 2009 during which Elanor turned 10 months old. We spent just over half of it based out of Edinburgh, where Ravi was attending a conference. We did a family trip to Glasgow. I surprised myself by finding the courage to rent a car (and a car seat) and to drive up to Loch Ness and Inverness (stopping at Loch Lomond and Culloden battle field) with just Ellie for company one day. It was my first time driving on the opposite side of the road (and yes, I kept getting into the passenger seat and wondering where the steering wheel was–if we ever were to get a car in Singapore, I’d have the same trouble at first). After a few weeks, when the conference had wrapped up, we took Ellie on her first trip to London (my second, Ravi’s lost track of how many times he’s been there trip). I made the following video to summarize our trip.
- RT @Dr2NisreenAlwan: There is NO evidence that #obesity *causes* #COVID19 mortality. Scientists please be careful with your language. 'Risk… 2 days ago
- RT @rmayemsinger: I cannot stress this enough. The USPS has been sabotaged, and with GOP obstruction, Democrats likely won't be able to ade… 2 days ago
- 41 and hard same. I adore when I can go months without hearing Kardashian or Jenner. Kylie Minogue > Kylie who car… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @KARIFAUX: someone said WAP stands for Women Against Patriarchy and honestly yes 2 days ago
- Waaaaaaaah I miss new York. This was the only good part of my shitty semester at NYU. twitter.com/rachsyme/statu… 2 days ago