We spent 3 weeks in the UK in 2009 during which Elanor turned 10 months old. We spent just over half of it based out of Edinburgh, where Ravi was attending a conference. We did a family trip to Glasgow. I surprised myself by finding the courage to rent a car (and a car seat) and to drive up to Loch Ness and Inverness (stopping at Loch Lomond and Culloden battle field) with just Ellie for company one day. It was my first time driving on the opposite side of the road (and yes, I kept getting into the passenger seat and wondering where the steering wheel was–if we ever were to get a car in Singapore, I’d have the same trouble at first). After a few weeks, when the conference had wrapped up, we took Ellie on her first trip to London (my second, Ravi’s lost track of how many times he’s been there trip). I made the following video to summarize our trip.
- As a disabled woman who uses pot to make life easier, this tickles me. twitter.com/Nicole_Cliffe/… 1 day ago
- RT @BNSciFi: One day left to enter for a chance to win a badass library of @seananmcguire books! twitter.com/BNSciFi/status… 1 day ago
- RT @veschwab: THINGS (TRADITIONAL) AUTHORS DON'T CONTROL: --The cover for the book --The title for the book --The marketing or publicity -… 1 day ago
- RT @courtneymilan: Being an author is a business, and however stressful that business is for the author, nobody has the right to make someo… 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Big Fat Bitch by Ginger Voight goodreads.com/review/show/25… 1 day ago