We spent 3 weeks in the UK in 2009 during which Elanor turned 10 months old. We spent just over half of it based out of Edinburgh, where Ravi was attending a conference. We did a family trip to Glasgow. I surprised myself by finding the courage to rent a car (and a car seat) and to drive up to Loch Ness and Inverness (stopping at Loch Lomond and Culloden battle field) with just Ellie for company one day. It was my first time driving on the opposite side of the road (and yes, I kept getting into the passenger seat and wondering where the steering wheel was–if we ever were to get a car in Singapore, I’d have the same trouble at first). After a few weeks, when the conference had wrapped up, we took Ellie on her first trip to London (my second, Ravi’s lost track of how many times he’s been there trip). I made the following video to summarize our trip.
- Not like it's a proven fact or anything... Oh, wait, it is. twitter.com/Reuters/status… 9 hours ago
- RT @jennyholi: You know what's a nice thing to do for authors you support? Ask your library to buy their books. Esp if you're in Canada, as… 10 hours ago
- RT @MaryEmilyOHara: Is it possible that the reason Warren isn’t in first place is because she makes us all kind of ashamed at our own pathe… 10 hours ago
- That an ominous episode title twitter.com/WestAllenWorld… 20 hours ago
- RT @westxallen_: oop calling out the cast who definitely have stayed quiet for far too long about the disgusting way this fandom has treate… 20 hours ago