We spent 3 weeks in the UK in 2009 during which Elanor turned 10 months old. We spent just over half of it based out of Edinburgh, where Ravi was attending a conference. We did a family trip to Glasgow. I surprised myself by finding the courage to rent a car (and a car seat) and to drive up to Loch Ness and Inverness (stopping at Loch Lomond and Culloden battle field) with just Ellie for company one day. It was my first time driving on the opposite side of the road (and yes, I kept getting into the passenger seat and wondering where the steering wheel was–if we ever were to get a car in Singapore, I’d have the same trouble at first). After a few weeks, when the conference had wrapped up, we took Ellie on her first trip to London (my second, Ravi’s lost track of how many times he’s been there trip). I made the following video to summarize our trip.
- Biden's speech was good. I cried when Kamala took the oath of office. 8 hours ago
- Comet's First Christmas *Girls kissing girls *Fish out of water *Workplace romance *Tech savvy reindeer *New Yor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- RT @travisakers: Don’t forget to dress warm tomorrow. I heard it’s going to be minus 45. 22 hours ago
- Yiiiiiiiiikes twitter.com/106th/status/1… 23 hours ago
- RT @cleoabram: today’s the last day a woman has never been vice president 23 hours ago