We spent 3 weeks in the UK in 2009 during which Elanor turned 10 months old. We spent just over half of it based out of Edinburgh, where Ravi was attending a conference. We did a family trip to Glasgow. I surprised myself by finding the courage to rent a car (and a car seat) and to drive up to Loch Ness and Inverness (stopping at Loch Lomond and Culloden battle field) with just Ellie for company one day. It was my first time driving on the opposite side of the road (and yes, I kept getting into the passenger seat and wondering where the steering wheel was–if we ever were to get a car in Singapore, I’d have the same trouble at first). After a few weeks, when the conference had wrapped up, we took Ellie on her first trip to London (my second, Ravi’s lost track of how many times he’s been there trip). I made the following video to summarize our trip.
- 4 of 5 stars to Peter Darling by Austin Chant goodreads.com/review/show/23… 6 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Royals by Rachel Hawkins goodreads.com/review/show/29… 18 hours ago
- I went out to lunch, and I ordered a side salad to meet my meal plan's fruit/veg requirement. It was massive hunks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @DanaSchwartzzz: I can't wait for all those guys who wouldn't vote for Hillary but "would totally vote for another woman, like Elizabeth… 1 day ago
- RT @erinentrada: If you haven’t read a book in the past decade, don’t curate a reading list. If all the books you *have* read were written… 1 day ago