We spent 3 weeks in the UK in 2009 during which Elanor turned 10 months old. We spent just over half of it based out of Edinburgh, where Ravi was attending a conference. We did a family trip to Glasgow. I surprised myself by finding the courage to rent a car (and a car seat) and to drive up to Loch Ness and Inverness (stopping at Loch Lomond and Culloden battle field) with just Ellie for company one day. It was my first time driving on the opposite side of the road (and yes, I kept getting into the passenger seat and wondering where the steering wheel was–if we ever were to get a car in Singapore, I’d have the same trouble at first). After a few weeks, when the conference had wrapped up, we took Ellie on her first trip to London (my second, Ravi’s lost track of how many times he’s been there trip). I made the following video to summarize our trip.
- 5 of 5 stars to Hate to Want You by Alisha Rai goodreads.com/review/show/23… 1 hour ago
- RT @The_UnSilent_: Media: Lying Comey: Lying Obama: Lying Clinton: Lying Stormy: Lying Strozk: Lying Mueller: Lying Judges: Lying 1… 14 hours ago
- RT @iamwandasykes: Ya know...at first I wanted a female President. Then I thought another black President would be good, but now I just wa… 21 hours ago
- RT @nhannahjones: When I interviewed white voters who’d flipped from Obama to Trump this is exactly what they told me. https://t.co/CnauAL1… 1 day ago
- RT @ZerlinaMaxwell: As a black woman who worked for Hillary and got so much shade from certain of your “woke” favs I have to say that I kne… 1 day ago