We spent 3 weeks in the UK in 2009 during which Elanor turned 10 months old. We spent just over half of it based out of Edinburgh, where Ravi was attending a conference. We did a family trip to Glasgow. I surprised myself by finding the courage to rent a car (and a car seat) and to drive up to Loch Ness and Inverness (stopping at Loch Lomond and Culloden battle field) with just Ellie for company one day. It was my first time driving on the opposite side of the road (and yes, I kept getting into the passenger seat and wondering where the steering wheel was–if we ever were to get a car in Singapore, I’d have the same trouble at first). After a few weeks, when the conference had wrapped up, we took Ellie on her first trip to London (my second, Ravi’s lost track of how many times he’s been there trip). I made the following video to summarize our trip.
- If you're looking for an illustrated cover. I highly recommend @naqshgar18. He was easy to work with, promptly repl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Cover reveal! Blitzen's Second Choice, Pub 11/16 Friends to lovers Fake relationship Only one bed A Comic-Con in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @WestWingReport: .@sarahkendzior this day 2016 https://t.co/jEklADln9k 1 month ago
- RT @JohnJHarwood: what would protect South Dakotans from covid are vaccines 1 month ago
- RT @JurassicPark2go: We don’t have orcas here. That would be fucked up 2 months ago