I’ve added a new feature to Expat Bostonians; a page of nursing room reviews. In general, I’m becoming more comfortable with nursing publicly as needed, but when there is a private space to nurse, in general I would much prefer to use that. So to help my fellow nursing mamas in Singapore, I’m going to photograph and rate nursing rooms as I encounter them on a 1-5 bottle scale. Updates to this page will not show in your RSS feed, so if it is something that would help you out, check back often. Feel free to suggest malls you’d like reviewed or your opinions!
- RT @RedHairingPod: #Batwoman 1x16 hurt all of our feelings. We delve into Kate’s betrayal of Alice, Lucius Fox’s murder, and whether we can… 21 hours ago
- RT @LouDPhillips: . @realDonaldTrump, you implied something today which made me think - If 1000 nurses (say 2 hospitals in NYC) treat 30 p… 2 days ago
- I'm an anorexic in recovery. Coronavirus is really straining my recovery. 3 days ago
- This is my first year leading a Girl Scout troop. I'm now leading a virtual troop. I have 3 Daisies in K, and 11 B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @jenniferhollett: No matter the distance, I want you to know ... twitter.com/AustinKellerma… 3 days ago