I’ve added a new feature to Expat Bostonians; a page of nursing room reviews. In general, I’m becoming more comfortable with nursing publicly as needed, but when there is a private space to nurse, in general I would much prefer to use that. So to help my fellow nursing mamas in Singapore, I’m going to photograph and rate nursing rooms as I encounter them on a 1-5 bottle scale. Updates to this page will not show in your RSS feed, so if it is something that would help you out, check back often. Feel free to suggest malls you’d like reviewed or your opinions!
- RT @AprilDRyan: Sad day I am singled out as an enemy of the White House as this racial hate is going on just for asking real questions and… 1 day ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: "You should just ignore the Nazis and they'll go away." - dudes who lost their shit over an all-female screening of Wond… 2 days ago
- RT @WorldProfessor: Fifteen years ago, I taught a course on collective racial violence in the US. It is the only course I decided to never… 2 days ago
- Thread twitter.com/mahrohj/status… 2 days ago
- RT @MsPackyetti: I know this s hard to hear, but... White supremacy benefits all white people. Including the ones with no torches. That’… 2 days ago