I’ve added a new feature to Expat Bostonians; a page of nursing room reviews. In general, I’m becoming more comfortable with nursing publicly as needed, but when there is a private space to nurse, in general I would much prefer to use that. So to help my fellow nursing mamas in Singapore, I’m going to photograph and rate nursing rooms as I encounter them on a 1-5 bottle scale. Updates to this page will not show in your RSS feed, so if it is something that would help you out, check back often. Feel free to suggest malls you’d like reviewed or your opinions!
- 5 of 5 stars to Managed by Kristen Callihan goodreads.com/review/show/27… 5 hours ago
- RT @jimzawisza: All the time. twitter.com/colmmacc/statu… 6 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Idol by Kristen Callihan goodreads.com/review/show/27… 22 hours ago
- RT @TheStagmania: Cuomo couldn’t even be bothered to wait for Joe to announce, he was so fucking excited about the opportunity to endorse a… 1 day ago
- RT @LadyHawkins: I just remembered that I once desperately wanted to write a Western where thanks to a mail mishap, a lady rancher ends up… 1 day ago