I’ve added a new feature to Expat Bostonians; a page of nursing room reviews. In general, I’m becoming more comfortable with nursing publicly as needed, but when there is a private space to nurse, in general I would much prefer to use that. So to help my fellow nursing mamas in Singapore, I’m going to photograph and rate nursing rooms as I encounter them on a 1-5 bottle scale. Updates to this page will not show in your RSS feed, so if it is something that would help you out, check back often. Feel free to suggest malls you’d like reviewed or your opinions!
- 5 of 5 stars to Hate to Want You by Alisha Rai goodreads.com/review/show/23… 1 hour ago
- RT @The_UnSilent_: Media: Lying Comey: Lying Obama: Lying Clinton: Lying Stormy: Lying Strozk: Lying Mueller: Lying Judges: Lying 1… 14 hours ago
- RT @iamwandasykes: Ya know...at first I wanted a female President. Then I thought another black President would be good, but now I just wa… 21 hours ago
- RT @nhannahjones: When I interviewed white voters who’d flipped from Obama to Trump this is exactly what they told me. https://t.co/CnauAL1… 1 day ago
- RT @ZerlinaMaxwell: As a black woman who worked for Hillary and got so much shade from certain of your “woke” favs I have to say that I kne… 1 day ago