I’ve added a new feature to Expat Bostonians; a page of nursing room reviews. In general, I’m becoming more comfortable with nursing publicly as needed, but when there is a private space to nurse, in general I would much prefer to use that. So to help my fellow nursing mamas in Singapore, I’m going to photograph and rate nursing rooms as I encounter them on a 1-5 bottle scale. Updates to this page will not show in your RSS feed, so if it is something that would help you out, check back often. Feel free to suggest malls you’d like reviewed or your opinions!
- RT @World_ofStories: #ListenNow to Episode 9! Featuring an interview with @JackieLauBooks! We talk indie vs. trad pub, POC characters, & s… 14 hours ago
- ET? But I'm not completely sure. twitter.com/cullenbunn/sta… 1 day ago
- Hey @VP - - - Want to know what's deeply offensive to MY family? Your stance on queers like me, among others. twitter.com/washingtonpost… 1 day ago
- If we're having an "extreme" off, they're the ones saying a fertilized egg has an equal number of rights as a fully… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ReignOfApril: Trump grounds Pelosi and won't let her fly to see our troops and conduct international business overseas. 800,000 feder… 2 days ago