I’ve added a new feature to Expat Bostonians; a page of nursing room reviews. In general, I’m becoming more comfortable with nursing publicly as needed, but when there is a private space to nurse, in general I would much prefer to use that. So to help my fellow nursing mamas in Singapore, I’m going to photograph and rate nursing rooms as I encounter them on a 1-5 bottle scale. Updates to this page will not show in your RSS feed, so if it is something that would help you out, check back often. Feel free to suggest malls you’d like reviewed or your opinions!
- RT @CrispyHawks: Newly wed Hawks comes home, expecting to see his husband and spend some time with him only to find a letter on the kitchen… 6 days ago
- RT @bourbonface: Shout out to Julián, Beto, AOC, Chef Andrés, Kacey Musgraves, and literally every other person in the country currently do… 1 week ago
- RT @RdotSpoon: Re: LRT some of us are old enough to remember how Angie put herself out there. She was definitely not plucked from anything.… 1 week ago
- RT @authorMsBev: To Romancelandia’s aspiring writers. Don’t. Give. Up. That is all. 1 week ago
- The white saviorism is disgusting. And considering most often the author applies (more or less) and the agent deci… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago