I’ve added a new feature to Expat Bostonians; a page of nursing room reviews. In general, I’m becoming more comfortable with nursing publicly as needed, but when there is a private space to nurse, in general I would much prefer to use that. So to help my fellow nursing mamas in Singapore, I’m going to photograph and rate nursing rooms as I encounter them on a 1-5 bottle scale. Updates to this page will not show in your RSS feed, so if it is something that would help you out, check back often. Feel free to suggest malls you’d like reviewed or your opinions!
- I just started reading Bad for the Boss. @AlishaRai 's tweets about it took it to the top of my to-read pile. twitter.com/AlishaRai/stat… 3 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop goodreads.com/review/show/22… 3 hours ago
- RT @JasonKander: The President said he was going to run America like his businesses. Apparently we have reached the part where he would usu… 1 day ago
- RT @SarahLerner: It’s not “mansplaining” when the woman is wrong, but you tried RNC. twitter.com/gdebenedetti/s… 1 day ago
- RT @DevonHandy: If you're a Democratic woman running for office, we'd love to interview you on @hellbentpod. Please contact us at hellbentp… 1 day ago