I’ve added a new feature to Expat Bostonians; a page of nursing room reviews. In general, I’m becoming more comfortable with nursing publicly as needed, but when there is a private space to nurse, in general I would much prefer to use that. So to help my fellow nursing mamas in Singapore, I’m going to photograph and rate nursing rooms as I encounter them on a 1-5 bottle scale. Updates to this page will not show in your RSS feed, so if it is something that would help you out, check back often. Feel free to suggest malls you’d like reviewed or your opinions!
- If you're looking for an illustrated cover. I highly recommend @naqshgar18. He was easy to work with, promptly repl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Cover reveal! Blitzen's Second Choice, Pub 11/16 Friends to lovers Fake relationship Only one bed A Comic-Con in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @WestWingReport: .@sarahkendzior this day 2016 https://t.co/jEklADln9k 1 month ago
- RT @JohnJHarwood: what would protect South Dakotans from covid are vaccines 1 month ago
- RT @JurassicPark2go: We don’t have orcas here. That would be fucked up 2 months ago