I’ve added a new feature to Expat Bostonians; a page of nursing room reviews. In general, I’m becoming more comfortable with nursing publicly as needed, but when there is a private space to nurse, in general I would much prefer to use that. So to help my fellow nursing mamas in Singapore, I’m going to photograph and rate nursing rooms as I encounter them on a 1-5 bottle scale. Updates to this page will not show in your RSS feed, so if it is something that would help you out, check back often. Feel free to suggest malls you’d like reviewed or your opinions!
- RT @Milenah999: This still is the peak of the MHA fandom https://t.co/QbvalF7gV4 2 days ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: Big news from the CDC: If you’re fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask – indoors or outdoors, in most settings.… 3 days ago
- RT @benleemusic: Hi I’m in Australia and saw a specialist this morning, gave them my Medicare card and by 9pm the rebate showed up in my ba… 5 days ago
- RT @DoctorJAuthor: Join me Wednesday at Noon ET in my #TwitterSpaces for a conversation with @SexPositiveEd We'll talk about sex education,… 6 days ago
- RT @tashadrinkstea: THE JASMINE THRONE is an Indian-inspired epic fantasy about a vicious princess and a maidservant with a stolen birthrig… 2 weeks ago