I’ve added a new feature to Expat Bostonians; a page of nursing room reviews. In general, I’m becoming more comfortable with nursing publicly as needed, but when there is a private space to nurse, in general I would much prefer to use that. So to help my fellow nursing mamas in Singapore, I’m going to photograph and rate nursing rooms as I encounter them on a 1-5 bottle scale. Updates to this page will not show in your RSS feed, so if it is something that would help you out, check back often. Feel free to suggest malls you’d like reviewed or your opinions!
- RT @itsneonyang: Y'ALL I'M PUMPED. Do you remember the Silk & Steel Kickstarter? If you missed it-- great news, the book is now ready for P… 1 day ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: Imagine if Republicans had moved on COVID as quickly as they're moving to replace RBG. 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Shift Happens by Carrie Pulkinen goodreads.com/review/show/35… 1 day ago
- RT @NYinLA2121: https://t.co/Vnhkt6K5hn 1 day ago
- If you want •#wlw #romance where two cinnamon rolls fall in adoration •who’s ruining belief in #Santa •#gentlebook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago