I’ve added a new feature to Expat Bostonians; a page of nursing room reviews. In general, I’m becoming more comfortable with nursing publicly as needed, but when there is a private space to nurse, in general I would much prefer to use that. So to help my fellow nursing mamas in Singapore, I’m going to photograph and rate nursing rooms as I encounter them on a 1-5 bottle scale. Updates to this page will not show in your RSS feed, so if it is something that would help you out, check back often. Feel free to suggest malls you’d like reviewed or your opinions!
- As a disabled woman who uses pot to make life easier, this tickles me. twitter.com/Nicole_Cliffe/… 1 day ago
- RT @BNSciFi: One day left to enter for a chance to win a badass library of @seananmcguire books! twitter.com/BNSciFi/status… 1 day ago
- RT @veschwab: THINGS (TRADITIONAL) AUTHORS DON'T CONTROL: --The cover for the book --The title for the book --The marketing or publicity -… 1 day ago
- RT @courtneymilan: Being an author is a business, and however stressful that business is for the author, nobody has the right to make someo… 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Big Fat Bitch by Ginger Voight goodreads.com/review/show/25… 1 day ago