I’ve added a new feature to Expat Bostonians; a page of nursing room reviews. In general, I’m becoming more comfortable with nursing publicly as needed, but when there is a private space to nurse, in general I would much prefer to use that. So to help my fellow nursing mamas in Singapore, I’m going to photograph and rate nursing rooms as I encounter them on a 1-5 bottle scale. Updates to this page will not show in your RSS feed, so if it is something that would help you out, check back often. Feel free to suggest malls you’d like reviewed or your opinions!
- I read Night Song by Beverly Jenkins goodreads.com/review/show/23… 16 hours ago
- RT @AlisonBelsham: Here's my writing process: mess around on twitter & play solitaire for nearly an hour. Write one paragraph. Get the feel… 1 day ago
- RT @EW: Exclusive: The stakes are high for @DaveedDiggs in the new trailer for buddy-comedy @BlindspottingMv: share.ew.com/uA8w8jF #Blin… 2 days ago
- RT @tordotcom: Writing a novella you think we'd love? Good news! @TorDotComPub will be open to new submissions starting May 1st. Full detai… 2 days ago
- This twitter.com/seananmcguire/… 2 days ago