I’ve added a new feature to Expat Bostonians; a page of nursing room reviews. In general, I’m becoming more comfortable with nursing publicly as needed, but when there is a private space to nurse, in general I would much prefer to use that. So to help my fellow nursing mamas in Singapore, I’m going to photograph and rate nursing rooms as I encounter them on a 1-5 bottle scale. Updates to this page will not show in your RSS feed, so if it is something that would help you out, check back often. Feel free to suggest malls you’d like reviewed or your opinions!
- RT @chasestrangio: This bill in Texas, SB1646, would remove trans kids from their homes if a parent affirms their gender. Truly barbaric. 4 days ago
- RT @rwrbbot: In an instant of sudden, vivid clarity, he can’t believe he ever thought he was straight. 1 week ago
- RT @AngoraShade: So I just read that “Covid is sich a cockblock” Yeah, I get that. But you know, reading #erotica can: a) help get you i… 1 week ago
- This is my life twitter.com/katee_robert/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @katee_robert: It’s been said before, but the inconsistency of women’s sizing, esp on pants, is outrageous. 2 weeks ago