May is Preeclampsia Awareness Month. Pre-e is a common disease during pregnancy that doctors don’t educate patients about nearly as well as they should. Come read about my experiences with it over at White as Milk.
- RT @itsneonyang: Y'ALL I'M PUMPED. Do you remember the Silk & Steel Kickstarter? If you missed it-- great news, the book is now ready for P… 1 day ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: Imagine if Republicans had moved on COVID as quickly as they're moving to replace RBG. 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Shift Happens by Carrie Pulkinen goodreads.com/review/show/35… 1 day ago
- RT @NYinLA2121: https://t.co/Vnhkt6K5hn 1 day ago
- If you want •#wlw #romance where two cinnamon rolls fall in adoration •who’s ruining belief in #Santa •#gentlebook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago