May is Preeclampsia Awareness Month. Pre-e is a common disease during pregnancy that doctors don’t educate patients about nearly as well as they should. Come read about my experiences with it over at White as Milk.
- I'm #reading The Shadow Queen by Anne Bishop goodreads.com/review/show/24… 19 hours ago
- RT @TheRippedBodice: Nicholas Sparks endangered real children with his homophobic and racist beliefs and policies he tried to implement at… 19 hours ago
- RT @MiaHopkinsxoxo: Why is cocksucker used as an insult by people who like to have their cocks sucked? That would be like me calling you a… 2 days ago
- RT @ThereseBeharrie: I would love for authors to stop describing people with my skin colour as "exotic". It Others us. And since the book… 2 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Dreams Made Flesh by Anne Bishop goodreads.com/review/show/28… 3 days ago