Twelve cupcakes is a relatively new yet delicious cupcake bakery in town. Generally speaking, I find cupcakes and cakes here a disappointment, as Americans like a much sweeter cupcake than the local palate seems to enjoy. But this is the real deal if you like the traditionally American style of cupcake. Pictures were taken over a variety of visits.
- ME TOO twitter.com/SarahLerner/st… 2 days ago
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: John Bush, nominated by Republicans to serve a lifetime appointment on the Sixth Circuit, checks essentially every box… 2 days ago
- RT @SarahLerner: You mean, "I'd vote for a woman, just not *that* woman" isn't only about Hillary Clinton, but women as a whole? https://t.… 2 days ago
- I am here for this twitter.com/Outlander_STAR… 2 days ago
- RT @aalali44: Who killed BCRA? 1) Collins, Murkowski, Capito 2) The Resistance 3) Rand Paul 4) McCain's blood clot 5) Moran & Lee ... 10… 2 days ago