Twelve cupcakes is a relatively new yet delicious cupcake bakery in town. Generally speaking, I find cupcakes and cakes here a disappointment, as Americans like a much sweeter cupcake than the local palate seems to enjoy. But this is the real deal if you like the traditionally American style of cupcake. Pictures were taken over a variety of visits.
- RT @cathyyardley: GAME OF HEARTS -- geeky brother's best friend romance with plus sized cosplaying mechanic heroine. I love this book. I ho… 3 hours ago
- In honor of #TalkLikeAPirateDay, it's cliché, but I had #ouat's Hook in mind while writing William in Plunder. Minu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- I have my laptop back from the shop! #amwriting 9 hours ago
- Gandalf says I should be writing https://t.co/Drix31neTr 10 hours ago
- Waiting for the repairman is Waiting for Godot Part 2 14 hours ago