Twelve cupcakes is a relatively new yet delicious cupcake bakery in town. Generally speaking, I find cupcakes and cakes here a disappointment, as Americans like a much sweeter cupcake than the local palate seems to enjoy. But this is the real deal if you like the traditionally American style of cupcake. Pictures were taken over a variety of visits.
- The YouTube influencers have won. I bought some custom skin care from Function of Beauty. 5 hours ago
- I want to find a book this trope will fit in... I want you and I'm sick of it, so let's bang it out of our system… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @SusannaLHarris: A quick reminder that mask-wearing never needed to be political. It was made political so government figures could bet… 6 hours ago
- I'm reading a #bnha AU fanfic that mashes it up with another show called #ghostfiles (?) I like quirkless midoriya… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @mel_thegreat: But that reminds me. As what seems like a tradition, folks will visit Susan B. Anthony's grave to put their I voted stic… 7 hours ago