Twelve cupcakes is a relatively new yet delicious cupcake bakery in town. Generally speaking, I find cupcakes and cakes here a disappointment, as Americans like a much sweeter cupcake than the local palate seems to enjoy. But this is the real deal if you like the traditionally American style of cupcake. Pictures were taken over a variety of visits.
- DelilahCon--nothing before 1 in the afternoon. 1/2=quiet reading zone with lots of cushions. 1/2=Panels on a wild v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- I've been offline for a lot of today, so I missed this announcement. And for fucking serious, the Hunger Games preq… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @kixes: Good morning! Yesterday @nytimes @nytopinion published an op-ed I wrote about #POFMA in #Singapore. Maybe I jinxed myself someho… 6 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Iron Will of Genie Lo by F.C. Yee goodreads.com/review/show/31… 17 hours ago
- RT @TheStagmania: After a rough couple of weeks, it’s worth considering when Bernie is willing to concede fault. He’ll apologize to Biden… 19 hours ago