Twelve cupcakes is a relatively new yet delicious cupcake bakery in town. Generally speaking, I find cupcakes and cakes here a disappointment, as Americans like a much sweeter cupcake than the local palate seems to enjoy. But this is the real deal if you like the traditionally American style of cupcake. Pictures were taken over a variety of visits.
- 5 of 5 stars to Worst Holiday Ever by Kilby Blades goodreads.com/review/show/26… 1 hour ago
- RT @FullFrontalSamB: “We need to find a new man to host!” “How about a woman?” “But can we find a man who isn't homophobic?” "What about an… 8 hours ago
- RT @RiaRestrepo: Ria's Writing: Just the Way You Are (#WickedWednesday) riarestrepo.blogspot.com/2018/12/just-w… #erotica #SSRTG #EARTG #LPRTG https://t.… 8 hours ago
- I may have gone overboard on Christmas this year. This is my first Christmas in a house as opposed to an apartment,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Kingdom of Needle and Bone by Mira Grant goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 day ago