Twelve cupcakes is a relatively new yet delicious cupcake bakery in town. Generally speaking, I find cupcakes and cakes here a disappointment, as Americans like a much sweeter cupcake than the local palate seems to enjoy. But this is the real deal if you like the traditionally American style of cupcake. Pictures were taken over a variety of visits.
- RT @HillaryClinton: This presidency, summed up: While the country hit 154,000 COVID-19 deaths, the jobless rate soared, and an eviction c… 5 hours ago
- RT @_imperialpurple: GRRM is proof postive that there is a section of authors who only write historical ficton and sff ficton based off of… 5 hours ago
- RT @ithayla: just in case you haven't been keeping score with the latest White Male Mediocrity, transphobic author john boyne published a h… 5 hours ago
- RT @TheGoodDeath: Today in diseased millennial brain, the guy on the phone asked me for my "full social" and instead of giving him my socia… 5 hours ago
- Romancelandia, you know what to do... twitter.com/Hello_Tailor/s… 23 hours ago