Twelve cupcakes is a relatively new yet delicious cupcake bakery in town. Generally speaking, I find cupcakes and cakes here a disappointment, as Americans like a much sweeter cupcake than the local palate seems to enjoy. But this is the real deal if you like the traditionally American style of cupcake. Pictures were taken over a variety of visits.
- My cats like to come in and out of the house frequently just to prove how well they've trained me. 1 hour ago
- RT @KameronHurley: Only took... three years, from election to concentration camps. Folks thought all of us flipping out were "overreacting"… 1 day ago
- RT @firstlbgtcap: adult men are really out here getting pressed about brie larson holding a fucking prop and natalie portman for saying it’… 1 day ago
- RT @katee_robert: I want a series like Tamora Pierce writes but with more on the page banging. I’ve already torn through a ton of fantasy r… 2 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness goodreads.com/review/show/29… 2 days ago