Twelve cupcakes is a relatively new yet delicious cupcake bakery in town. Generally speaking, I find cupcakes and cakes here a disappointment, as Americans like a much sweeter cupcake than the local palate seems to enjoy. But this is the real deal if you like the traditionally American style of cupcake. Pictures were taken over a variety of visits.
- And after a long long drive, I am home 3 hours ago
- Asking the important questions... twitter.com/stuartfiddle/s… 9 hours ago
- RT @courtneymilan: asian flat croissant WHAT 9 hours ago
- I have a long drive from LA to SF today. Back to real life. 10 hours ago
- Had a great day and a half at Disneyland. My 8 yo and I rode Smuggler's Run five times, Big Thunder Mountain Railro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago