On a more cheerful note than my last entry–today over on White as Milk, I’m talking about my favorite books for the under 2 set. Come have a look.
- RT @jennydeluxe: happy spring equinox, everyone! https://t.co/l8fBMCsWD8 6 hours ago
- RT @RdotSpoon: If you want a fluffy f/f book with black girls in STEM that also tackles heavy stuff check out my NA TREASURE. https://t.co/… 21 hours ago
- New hair... Now I need to get some writing done. The vampire has people to kill and her inner demons to fight, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- I read Chimes at Midnight by Seanan McGuire goodreads.com/review/show/23… 1 day ago
- My 6 year old declared today Daddy Daughter Day. She is currently having a tantrum at the idea of having dinner with me. #soloved 1 day ago