I’ll post specifics later, but for now, here is a quick summation in bullet form
- I thought I’d been the woman with the crying baby on the plane before. Rhi took that to a new, embarrassing level.
- Ellie, on the other hand, is turning into quite the model traveler. I’m impressed.
- It took almost the full 7 hours from Singapore to Japan to watch a 2 hour movie.
- We got delayed leaving Japan for Narita, and consequently missed the initial flight to Boston.
- We ended up overnighting in DC and it was the best accidental layover ever.
- We are now safely in Boston.
Non-specific to the travel
- I now appreciate the efficiency of Changi far more
- I also now think of both sides of the road as “wrong” when driving