On Monday Ellie, Rhi, myself, and two friends went to the Singkids playspace at United Square. (Warning-their website contains music that autoplays). I don’t know if this counts as part of my “new Singapore” goals as I practically LIVE at United Square, but we’d never been there before, so I guess it counts? Maybe? Sort of?
- Condragulations @sasha_velour 3 days ago
- RT @SarahLerner: The Word “Women” Literally Never Appears in the US Senate’s 142-Page Health-Care Bill qz.com/1013409/the-se… 3 days ago
- RT @isteintraum: So, sure, far left, try to get rid of us. But you can't. We ARE the party. When we win, everyone wins. When we lose, every… 4 days ago
- RT @isteintraum: If we eliminate any woman who is unfairly vilified on the basis of sexist criticism... every single woman will be gone 4 days ago
- RT @isteintraum: Dems cripple themselves by caving to sexists. 4 days ago