On Monday Ellie, Rhi, myself, and two friends went to the Singkids playspace at United Square. (Warning-their website contains music that autoplays). I don’t know if this counts as part of my “new Singapore” goals as I practically LIVE at United Square, but we’d never been there before, so I guess it counts? Maybe? Sort of?
- Romancelandia, you know what to do... twitter.com/Hello_Tailor/s… 9 hours ago
- Do you know if you exercise more, you'll feel better? Oh yeah, Karen, when walking inside my house hurts you want… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @KatyMontgomerie: Is JKR's drunken rant today going to be about the phrase "people with cervixes" do we think? 14 hours ago
- Is been dating my boyfriend for like a month when we started talking about "our kids." We got engaged at the 4 mont… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @RandyRainbow: Like “pre-2016” great or just “able to leave our homes again” great? Trying to plan my week. 14 hours ago