On Monday Ellie, Rhi, myself, and two friends went to the Singkids playspace at United Square. (Warning-their website contains music that autoplays). I don’t know if this counts as part of my “new Singapore” goals as I practically LIVE at United Square, but we’d never been there before, so I guess it counts? Maybe? Sort of?
- RT @jordonaut: When I describe East Coast vs West Coast culture to my friends I often say "The East Coast is kind but not nice, the West Co… 3 hours ago
- RT @AlexPetrovnia: So apparently today was the first time a lot of people on my TL learned what a TERF is, so I’m going to educate y’all on… 3 hours ago
- RT @ClaraJeffery: Is the Times really going to keep doing this shit? nytimes.com/2021/01/22/fas… 4 hours ago
- RT @Jezebel: In a Heartwarming Sign, Joe Biden Began His Presidency By Upsetting TERFs dlvr.it/Rr3PNl https://t.co/GMG69Z0tXp 1 day ago
- This is a great idea. Long live Dr. FLOTUS twitter.com/authorMsBev/st… 1 day ago