On Monday Ellie, Rhi, myself, and two friends went to the Singkids playspace at United Square. (Warning-their website contains music that autoplays). I don’t know if this counts as part of my “new Singapore” goals as I practically LIVE at United Square, but we’d never been there before, so I guess it counts? Maybe? Sort of?
- RT @kashanacauley: We’ve got a winner of the War on Christmas. twitter.com/dsamuelsohn/st… 1 hour ago
- RT @queerBengali: "DNC rigged the primary" was Russian propaganda, but that some of you were open to that propaganda says a lot about you.… 2 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Grumpy Fake Boyfriend by Jackie Lau goodreads.com/review/show/25… 12 hours ago
- 1--Love Actually 2-A Christmas Story 3-Elf 4-The Santa Claus 5-Grinch who stole Christmas I'm tagging… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @PaperFury: ME, READING: I hope nothing bad happens to my favourite character! ME, WRITING: absolutely everything bad will happen to my… 14 hours ago