On Monday Ellie, Rhi, myself, and two friends went to the Singkids playspace at United Square. (Warning-their website contains music that autoplays). I don’t know if this counts as part of my “new Singapore” goals as I practically LIVE at United Square, but we’d never been there before, so I guess it counts? Maybe? Sort of?
- If you're looking for an illustrated cover. I highly recommend @naqshgar18. He was easy to work with, promptly repl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Cover reveal! Blitzen's Second Choice, Pub 11/16 Friends to lovers Fake relationship Only one bed A Comic-Con in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @WestWingReport: .@sarahkendzior this day 2016 https://t.co/jEklADln9k 1 month ago
- RT @JohnJHarwood: what would protect South Dakotans from covid are vaccines 1 month ago
- RT @JurassicPark2go: We don’t have orcas here. That would be fucked up 2 months ago