On Monday Ellie, Rhi, myself, and two friends went to the Singkids playspace at United Square. (Warning-their website contains music that autoplays). I don’t know if this counts as part of my “new Singapore” goals as I practically LIVE at United Square, but we’d never been there before, so I guess it counts? Maybe? Sort of?
- RT @sarahmaclean: IT IS FINALLY OUR TIME, BOOK PEOPLE. twitter.com/nypost/status/… 7 hours ago
- RT @The_Law_Boy: sorry electoral college haters, but if we get rid of longstanding American institutions just because they're dumb as shit,… 1 day ago
- RT @MESalisbury: Can he not just put it on AO3 like the rest of us? theguardian.com/books/2019/mar… 1 day ago
- RT @ashleyn1cole: @gillibrandny @SenCoryGardner Feminists have fought for years to get politicians out of the relationship between doctor a… 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Beauty Queens by Libba Bray goodreads.com/review/show/27… 3 days ago