On Monday Ellie, Rhi, myself, and two friends went to the Singkids playspace at United Square. (Warning-their website contains music that autoplays). I don’t know if this counts as part of my “new Singapore” goals as I practically LIVE at United Square, but we’d never been there before, so I guess it counts? Maybe? Sort of?
- RT @isteintraum: Women: we just want equal rights Bernie: how about Medicare for all but we support anti-choice candidates? Biden: but… 4 hours ago
- Thread twitter.com/alexisthenedd/… 2 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Winter Long by Seanan McGuire goodreads.com/review/show/23… 3 days ago
- RT @NickMerrill: I can’t help but remember a certain former high-ranking diplomat who loves her country & was cast aside as a bitter loser… 3 days ago
- RT @isteintraum: The writers of this season of the presidency really need to work on their subtlety twitter.com/AP/status/9761… 3 days ago