On Monday Ellie, Rhi, myself, and two friends went to the Singkids playspace at United Square. (Warning-their website contains music that autoplays). I don’t know if this counts as part of my “new Singapore” goals as I practically LIVE at United Square, but we’d never been there before, so I guess it counts? Maybe? Sort of?
- 4 of 5 stars to The Sheriff's Little Matchmaker by Carrie Nichols goodreads.com/review/show?id… 20 hours ago
- RT @GildaGee: "If Kavanaugh needs to worry, all men should be worried." If by "men" you mean "rapists" then yes, they should all be worrie… 1 day ago
- I feel like we're reliving Anita Hill and Clarence Thomas. @JoeBiden are you going to say whether you believe Kavanaugh's accuser? 1 day ago
- Volume 1 turned me on so much that I was practically squirming on an escalator. This is why I shouldn't read erotic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 🖐️ twitter.com/TheRippedBodic… 1 day ago