This weekend marks the 5th anniversary of the miscarriage of my first baby. In my post over at White as Milk, I share my story, including some excerpts from my journals as I was going through it. If you’ve gone through the experience, be warned the entry could serve as a trigger.
- Hold On from Secret Garden got me through an eating disorder recovery program, and even now, to a lesser extent, in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT @katee_robert: *whispers* iTunes has Hook and Tink available NOW. 20 hours ago
- RT @petersuderman: Trump didn't do the thing he's accused of doing, but if he did it was fine, and in fact that's exactly what he did, get… 23 hours ago
- So some Batwoman fanfic may be in my future. I don't have the time, but... (I know the gif is from her time on oitn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- The people in my family are allergic to turning off lights. 1 day ago