This weekend marks the 5th anniversary of the miscarriage of my first baby. In my post over at White as Milk, I share my story, including some excerpts from my journals as I was going through it. If you’ve gone through the experience, be warned the entry could serve as a trigger.
- 🐰 's birthday and party are over. 🐢 is in 3 weeks, then I get 49 weeks of not hosting birthday parties. 3 days ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: @SarahLerner It's just, if I wanted hear an old man who thinks we should compromise on abortion speak, I could hear my… 3 days ago
- RT @AngryBlackLady: I really like how the bad reaction to the Women’s March bad comms disaster yesterday has now become about “neoliberal f… 3 days ago
- RT @SunflowerSoul71: What a bullshit response from Tamika and Bland calling all of us racist if we do not AGREE with them on Sanders. htt… 3 days ago
- RT @hobbs_jan13: @bravenak Bernie K. Rowling wrote the enormously popular series, Harry Potter. #BernieWomensHistory 3 days ago