This weekend marks the 5th anniversary of the miscarriage of my first baby. In my post over at White as Milk, I share my story, including some excerpts from my journals as I was going through it. If you’ve gone through the experience, be warned the entry could serve as a trigger.
- My cats like to come in and out of the house frequently just to prove how well they've trained me. 47 minutes ago
- RT @KameronHurley: Only took... three years, from election to concentration camps. Folks thought all of us flipping out were "overreacting"… 1 day ago
- RT @firstlbgtcap: adult men are really out here getting pressed about brie larson holding a fucking prop and natalie portman for saying it’… 1 day ago
- RT @katee_robert: I want a series like Tamora Pierce writes but with more on the page banging. I’ve already torn through a ton of fantasy r… 2 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness goodreads.com/review/show/29… 2 days ago