I need a few days off from the serious topics. So for those of you who also come here for the lighter side of things…Rhiannon eating porridge, and her deep attachment to her spoon (even though she almost never uses it). She turns 19 months on May 13 for reference.
- RT @DoctorJAuthor: What is it about sex, music, and musicians? Check out The Cellist Next Door: An Erotic Interlude by Dr. J. #erotica #LP… 14 hours ago
- RT @StevenBeschloss: Any time Mitch McConnell—no longer Senate majority leader—asserts how the Democrats should follow the rules and do wha… 2 days ago
- RT @laurjbrown: “once COVID is over” is starting to sound a lot like “when the Wicked movie comes out” 2 days ago
- RT @courtneymilan: Today’s happenings: Donald Trump tried to get the DOJ to steal the election for him, and it only didn’t happen because t… 2 days ago
- RT @jordonaut: When I describe East Coast vs West Coast culture to my friends I often say "The East Coast is kind but not nice, the West Co… 3 days ago