I need a few days off from the serious topics. So for those of you who also come here for the lighter side of things…Rhiannon eating porridge, and her deep attachment to her spoon (even though she almost never uses it). She turns 19 months on May 13 for reference.
- 4 of 5 stars to The Midnight Hunt by L.L. Raand goodreads.com/review/show/35… 2 hours ago
- RT @Redpainter1: I DO NOT CARE WHAT THE POLLS SAY. VOTE LIKE DONALD TRUMP IS UP BY 20 IN EVERY DAMN STATE. BRING A SNACK AND A FOLDING CHAI… 2 days ago
- I know some people - including my 8 yo—can listen to a book as your first experience with it. But what about when… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: If Trump refuses to leave office we should appoint a team of women to drag him out without his consent. 2 days ago
- We had to decide if our 3d and 7th graders should go back to school for the hybrid model. It was a hard decision a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago