I need a few days off from the serious topics. So for those of you who also come here for the lighter side of things…Rhiannon eating porridge, and her deep attachment to her spoon (even though she almost never uses it). She turns 19 months on May 13 for reference.
- The Queens pressuring Mercedes to talk about Islam is every privileged person asking a person from a minority to pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @mostlybree: Primer for people confused about why everyone's talking about pansexuals and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. PAN = Published Aut… 11 hours ago
- RT @courtneymilan: Oh no, not my beloved private insurance, which increases 10-20% every year, costs more than my mortgage did, and doesn’t… 11 hours ago
- RT @OleanderPlume: Sex and chocolate? Hell yes. Coming soon from @SistersInSmut. #ChemSexV2 - are you ready for just one more? https://t… 2 days ago
- RT @AlishaRai: A big honor to be on this inclusive, beautiful list. The future is now! And so very bright. twitter.com/bookishhq/stat… 2 days ago