If you forgot to get a gift for Mother’s Day, may I suggest donating in your mom’s/loved person’s name to any of the following charities…
Oxfam (helps people worldwide)
- Pay for a midwife’s training for a donation of 150 USD
- A dozen chicks for a donation of 45 USD
- A school meal program for a child for a donation of 35 USD
- Help to build/rebuild a preschool for a donation of 35 USD
- Help fund women in West Africa’s organic shea butter production for a donation of 35 USD
Post Partum Support International-helps women suffering from perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, including postpartum depression, the most common complication of childbirth. We also work to educate family, friends and healthcare providers so that moms and moms-to-be can get the support they need and recover
Go here for 10 charities that promote reading.
Go here for charities in Singapore.