Hawaii has a well-deserved reputation for being paradise. America’s fiftieth state is actually a series of hundreds of islands in the Hawaiian archipelago, of which only seven can be visited. This past December, our family chose to focus on three of the most popular—Hawai’I (called “The Big Island”), Maui, and O’ahu.
- RT @WhattheKell6: Homeschool: 6: Mommy, what’s the world’s oldest job Me: 6: Me: 6: is it a dinosaur scientist?? Me: YES YES A DI… 28 minutes ago
- Can you believe two hours ago it was YESTERDAY? - my 8yo, just now to me when she came in to announce that she was awake. 38 minutes ago
- RT @SarahKSilverman: We can pump out half a million SuperBowl tee shirts for the losing team but we can’t make masks for motherfucking heal… 3 hours ago
- RT @ChelseaClinton: (Keep thinking: I’ve a Masters in Public Health; wrote my doctoral dissertation on global efforts to tackle AIDS pandem… 3 hours ago
- RT @lukeisamazing: it's weird how this map about how ppl in the south are still traveling corresponds directly to the locations of food des… 3 hours ago