Hawaii has a well-deserved reputation for being paradise. America’s fiftieth state is actually a series of hundreds of islands in the Hawaiian archipelago, of which only seven can be visited. This past December, our family chose to focus on three of the most popular—Hawai’I (called “The Big Island”), Maui, and O’ahu.
- RT @The_Law_Boy: sorry electoral college haters, but if we get rid of longstanding American institutions just because they're dumb as shit,… 15 hours ago
- RT @MESalisbury: Can he not just put it on AO3 like the rest of us? theguardian.com/books/2019/mar… 15 hours ago
- RT @ashleyn1cole: @gillibrandny @SenCoryGardner Feminists have fought for years to get politicians out of the relationship between doctor a… 15 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Beauty Queens by Libba Bray goodreads.com/review/show/27… 2 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Wild Country by Anne Bishop goodreads.com/review/show/25… 4 days ago