Hawaii has a well-deserved reputation for being paradise. America’s fiftieth state is actually a series of hundreds of islands in the Hawaiian archipelago, of which only seven can be visited. This past December, our family chose to focus on three of the most popular—Hawai’I (called “The Big Island”), Maui, and O’ahu.
- 5 of 5 stars to Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert goodreads.com/review/show/34… 4 hours ago
- RT @JulianCastro: Texas now has more daily coronavirus cases than Italy when it was a global epicenter of the pandemic. 2 days ago
- RT @baddestmamajama: Periodic reminder that there was an Irish woman pirate in the 1500s who captured her own husband’s castle and threw hi… 2 days ago
- I've never thought of it this way but YES twitter.com/ThereseBeharri… 2 days ago
- RT @chrisilluminati: Much like the pandemic, this vintage store warning sign escalated quickly https://t.co/wm9LMVw7Dx 2 days ago