Hawaii has a well-deserved reputation for being paradise. America’s fiftieth state is actually a series of hundreds of islands in the Hawaiian archipelago, of which only seven can be visited. This past December, our family chose to focus on three of the most popular—Hawai’I (called “The Big Island”), Maui, and O’ahu.
- RT @TheStagmania: “Warren is surging in the polls! Time to attack, what do we have?” “Uhh … she … charged money for her legal services rat… 12 hours ago
- RT @nkjemisin: I paid off my student loans after 10 years, but it took me getting a six-figure book deal to do it. Folks shouldn't have to… 1 day ago
- RT @diannaeanderson: this is your reminder that "millennials" are people born in 1981-1996. The youngest are old enough to graduate with a… 1 day ago
- RT @seananmcguire: "100% of humans are hypocrits in some aspect of their lives," I mumble, staring at my full inbox and getting angry at pe… 1 day ago
- RT @AlishaRai: Happy Wednesday to everyone except the bitch who demanded to see my mother’s plane ticket when she sat down next to her in f… 1 day ago