Hawaii has a well-deserved reputation for being paradise. America’s fiftieth state is actually a series of hundreds of islands in the Hawaiian archipelago, of which only seven can be visited. This past December, our family chose to focus on three of the most popular—Hawai’I (called “The Big Island”), Maui, and O’ahu.
- RT @HillaryClinton: President Trump, Sec. Mattis, and DOD should send the Navy, including the USNS Comfort, to Puerto Rico now. These are A… 4 hours ago
- RT @isteintraum: Me trying to pretend I like sports now because I hate trump https://t.co/3Z3lsNN0fZ 4 hours ago
- RT @sarahkendzior: Mayor of town in Puerto Rico: Our hospital is at capacity, people will start dying. Why is our government not addressin… 23 hours ago
- RT @matt_slotnick: you know what's actually pretty disrespectful to the american flag? the confederate flag 1 day ago
- RT @rachelheldevans: He's in Alabama, stirring an angry crowd to boo a black man who dared engage in peaceful protest. These. Are. White. S… 1 day ago