Hawaii has a well-deserved reputation for being paradise. America’s fiftieth state is actually a series of hundreds of islands in the Hawaiian archipelago, of which only seven can be visited. This past December, our family chose to focus on three of the most popular—Hawai’I (called “The Big Island”), Maui, and O’ahu.
- RT @FarrahRochon: How cool to see @AlishaRai, @thebestjasmine, and @AlyssaColeLit in this week’s EW. Let’s hope Hollywood is paying attenti… 51 minutes ago
- RT @borderlands_sf: Booth signings at the Borderlands booth, WorldCon 76! Check here for updates, but currently confirmed: Sun, 8/19 (Part… 54 minutes ago
- Breastfeeding debates make me far more militant than I really am. 58 minutes ago
- Yesterday I took the kids to a water park. While they played, I wrote my notes for the next book--a contemporary se… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @AdviceToWriters: #Grammar is a piano I play by ear, since I seem to have been out of school the year the rules were mentioned. All I kn… 1 day ago