Hawaii has a well-deserved reputation for being paradise. America’s fiftieth state is actually a series of hundreds of islands in the Hawaiian archipelago, of which only seven can be visited. This past December, our family chose to focus on three of the most popular—Hawai’I (called “The Big Island”), Maui, and O’ahu.
- 4 of 5 stars to Ashes of Honor by Seanan McGuire goodreads.com/review/show/23… 20 hours ago
- So much this. I'm going to be mad for a while. #AllStars3 twitter.com/TheAVClub/stat… 1 day ago
- So mad twitter.com/RuPaulsDragRac… 1 day ago
- Of the two final queens, Trixie deserved the crown, but Shangela was robbed. #AllStars3 https://t.co/Izg5TVKWiI 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to One Salt Sea by Seanan McGuire goodreads.com/review/show/23… 2 days ago