Hawaii has a well-deserved reputation for being paradise. America’s fiftieth state is actually a series of hundreds of islands in the Hawaiian archipelago, of which only seven can be visited. This past December, our family chose to focus on three of the most popular—Hawai’I (called “The Big Island”), Maui, and O’ahu.
- 4 of 5 stars to Tortall by Tamora Pierce goodreads.com/review/show/24… 12 hours ago
- While at @borderlands_sf I also picked up some autographed @seananmcguire books! (1 of 3 pictured) https://t.co/ZJITu6P8Gl 15 hours ago
- Today I took 🐢 to see a childhood idol of mine- @TamoraPierce -at @borderlands_sf It meant so much for me to not o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- RT @HoarseWisperer: CBS News reporting that Trump’s joke of a doctor, Ronny Jackson, is under investigation for drinking on the job and dol… 23 hours ago
- I'm taking my 9 year old to a Tamora Pierce event at @borderlands_sf and I'm giddy. Y'all have no idea what findin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago