Hawaii has a well-deserved reputation for being paradise. America’s fiftieth state is actually a series of hundreds of islands in the Hawaiian archipelago, of which only seven can be visited. This past December, our family chose to focus on three of the most popular—Hawai’I (called “The Big Island”), Maui, and O’ahu.
- RT @KBSpangler: Listen I know the world is effed but I remember Reagan. Now the GOP is yelling COMMUNISM BAD all over again but they’re als… 8 hours ago
- RT @NPR: NEW: Central American migrants will be barred from applying for asylum at the U.S. southern border, according to a new federal rul… 8 hours ago
- RT @DoctorJAuthor: Take a summertime break with chocolate and sex, You deserve it! geni.us/ChemSexv2eZ #SSRTG #EARTG #LPRTG #erotica ht… 19 hours ago
- 7 yo - - I can't wait to be an only child! (because 10 is at sleep away camp) Also 7 - - It's boring without 10. 20 hours ago
- RT @IlhanMN: Mr. President, As Members of Congress, the only country we swear an oath to is the United States. Which is why we are fight… 1 day ago