Hawaii has a well-deserved reputation for being paradise. America’s fiftieth state is actually a series of hundreds of islands in the Hawaiian archipelago, of which only seven can be visited. This past December, our family chose to focus on three of the most popular—Hawai’I (called “The Big Island”), Maui, and O’ahu.
- I have 20 #gotv postcards left to write out of 200. I have friends who've done more, but I feel like I'm doing *something*. 4 hours ago
- RT @TheRippedBodice: Our Mask Up! line of swag is available again with THREE new designs, including f/f and m/m options! https://t.co/NQYt… 4 hours ago
- Wait, what's this dick on Zoom story? 4 hours ago
- RT @DanRather: So let me get this right. The closing argument from the Trump campaign is Joe Biden is a Mr. Rogers who will listen to the s… 4 hours ago
- RT @markos: Dems must pass “democracy agenda” first thing next year: eliminate filibuster, expand courts (supreme, appellate, district), DC… 4 hours ago