Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- RT @halleluyang: mornings are homophobic because they oppress me, a gay, who does not want to get out of bed 2 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Media Darling by Fiona Riley goodreads.com/review/show/25… 1 day ago
- RT @90feetfromhome: American friends, just for the sake of my own interest and to prove a point... If you have ever avoided going to the d… 3 days ago
- RT @isteintraum: Elizabeth Warren is like, hey, look at my cute little doggo also I will personally dismember every member of the ruling cl… 3 days ago
- RT @jeannette_ng: It is fundamentally exhausting to have to engage with systems and mindsets that marginalise & diminish you. The function… 3 days ago