Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- RT @WhattheKell6: Homeschool: 6: Mommy, what’s the world’s oldest job Me: 6: Me: 6: is it a dinosaur scientist?? Me: YES YES A DI… 9 hours ago
- Can you believe two hours ago it was YESTERDAY? - my 8yo, just now to me when she came in to announce that she was awake. 9 hours ago
- RT @SarahKSilverman: We can pump out half a million SuperBowl tee shirts for the losing team but we can’t make masks for motherfucking heal… 12 hours ago
- RT @ChelseaClinton: (Keep thinking: I’ve a Masters in Public Health; wrote my doctoral dissertation on global efforts to tackle AIDS pandem… 12 hours ago
- RT @lukeisamazing: it's weird how this map about how ppl in the south are still traveling corresponds directly to the locations of food des… 12 hours ago