Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- RT @ashleyn1cole: Guess who's crying and shaking and just talked to Elizabeth Warren on the phone?!?!? We have a plan to get my mom grandki… 1 hour ago
- Thank you for your kind words about Season's Change, @LisabetSarai! twitter.com/RiaRestrepo/st… 1 hour ago
- RT @artfromafriend: Ask yourself why you are holding marginalised authors to an unfair standard that constrains them from telling a story t… 16 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Desperate Measures by Katee Robert goodreads.com/review/show/28… 1 day ago
- RT @RiaRestrepo: Many thanks to @ians2005 for hosting me on his blog! He asked me some very unique questions. The answers to which I promis… 2 days ago