Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- RT @StevenBeschloss: Any time Mitch McConnell—no longer Senate majority leader—asserts how the Democrats should follow the rules and do wha… 6 hours ago
- RT @laurjbrown: “once COVID is over” is starting to sound a lot like “when the Wicked movie comes out” 6 hours ago
- RT @courtneymilan: Today’s happenings: Donald Trump tried to get the DOJ to steal the election for him, and it only didn’t happen because t… 6 hours ago
- RT @jordonaut: When I describe East Coast vs West Coast culture to my friends I often say "The East Coast is kind but not nice, the West Co… 1 day ago
- RT @AlexPetrovnia: So apparently today was the first time a lot of people on my TL learned what a TERF is, so I’m going to educate y’all on… 1 day ago