Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- RT @abigaildisney: Hillary was right about the Russians, she was right about Donald not being a billionaire, she was right about the crimin… 3 hours ago
- Ever wish for a #lesbian #Hallmarkmovie? Try my book. #lesfic #lesrom twitter.com/Delilah_Night/… 9 hours ago
- The whole lipsync assassin versus the episode winner is 🔥 #rupaulsdragrace #allstars5 #rpdr 10 hours ago
- I'm finally watching #rupaulsdragrace #allstars5. I got really depressed early in quarantine and I just stopped wat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Well the fat women are all compensated with fantastic racks, so there's that. As a fat woman with small tits, I'm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago