Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- RT @KBSpangler: Listen I know the world is effed but I remember Reagan. Now the GOP is yelling COMMUNISM BAD all over again but they’re als… 7 hours ago
- RT @NPR: NEW: Central American migrants will be barred from applying for asylum at the U.S. southern border, according to a new federal rul… 7 hours ago
- RT @DoctorJAuthor: Take a summertime break with chocolate and sex, You deserve it! geni.us/ChemSexv2eZ #SSRTG #EARTG #LPRTG #erotica ht… 18 hours ago
- 7 yo - - I can't wait to be an only child! (because 10 is at sleep away camp) Also 7 - - It's boring without 10. 20 hours ago
- RT @IlhanMN: Mr. President, As Members of Congress, the only country we swear an oath to is the United States. Which is why we are fight… 1 day ago