Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- RT @authorMsBev: Talking to a reporter today who was surprised that Romancelandia has writers with day jobs tied to science and medicine. Y… 8 hours ago
- RT @markos: North Dakota tribes need $100K to get tribal IDs to voters, after ND Republicans attempt to disenfranchise them. Daily Kos is r… 8 hours ago
- Woot! twitter.com/AlyssaColeLit/… 12 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Kissing Frogs by Tori Turnbull goodreads.com/review/show/25… 1 day ago
- RT @angiecthomas: Fact: the talk Starr and Seven were given is based on the talk I was given by a cousin. Who was a cop. https://t.co/tNVa5… 1 day ago