Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- RT @ZoeYorkWrites: James Corden is 100x hotter than Bill Maher, a lizard in human form. Seriously, would bang in a heartbeat, and not just… 7 hours ago
- RT @The_Book_Queen: What if I told you that the clip of a fat guy speaking out against fat shaming was still riddled with fatphobic BS?… 7 hours ago
- RT @casey_mcquiston: hey! are you involved with a LGBTQ+ shelter or program for adults/young adults that accepts book donations? i still ha… 11 hours ago
- RT @casey_mcquiston: imagine if we lived in a world in which we never had to read about the penises of our supreme court justices 1 day ago
- RT @authorMsBev: The pride and emotion brought tears to my eyes. twitter.com/YoliZama/statu… 2 days ago