Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- RT @Kalendaries: If a Regency romance with a black heroine who loves math and astronomy and a hero who seduces her with puns sounds like yo… 2 hours ago
- RT @ladrianaherrera: The RITAs are just a symptom of a MUCH larger problem within the RWA membership. We are not even able to hold a safe… 2 hours ago
- The Queens pressuring Mercedes to talk about Islam is every privileged person asking a person from a minority to pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT @mostlybree: Primer for people confused about why everyone's talking about pansexuals and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. PAN = Published Aut… 1 day ago
- RT @courtneymilan: Oh no, not my beloved private insurance, which increases 10-20% every year, costs more than my mortgage did, and doesn’t… 1 day ago