Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- RT @JulianCastro: Texas now has more daily coronavirus cases than Italy when it was a global epicenter of the pandemic. 1 day ago
- RT @baddestmamajama: Periodic reminder that there was an Irish woman pirate in the 1500s who captured her own husband’s castle and threw hi… 1 day ago
- I've never thought of it this way but YES twitter.com/ThereseBeharri… 1 day ago
- RT @chrisilluminati: Much like the pandemic, this vintage store warning sign escalated quickly https://t.co/wm9LMVw7Dx 1 day ago
- RT @AP: The White House was aware in early 2019 of intelligence indicating Russia was secretly offering bounties to the Taliban for the dea… 2 days ago