Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- RT @juliegoldberg: The right wing defense of the #CovingtonCatholic students encapsulates the homicidal ideology of Stand Your Ground: if a… 11 hours ago
- RT @harikondabolu: Selling his soul to the Devil was the smartest thing Tom Brady ever did. #NEvsKC 11 hours ago
- No. I need to tell stories the same way I need to breathe. twitter.com/rwchat/status/… 12 hours ago
- It hasn't changed my approach, although arguably it should. twitter.com/rwchat/status/… 12 hours ago
- I wrote from the time I was a kid. But I switched to erotica for a number of years, which was the genre I was first… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago