Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- This was SUCH a good talk. Read it if you've ever thought about the line "and what of my soul, Dumbledore?" twitter.com/_LorrieKim_/st… 23 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Don't You Forget About Me by Mhairi McFarlane goodreads.com/review/show/30… 2 days ago
- RT @CevallosLaw: 1) Could Trump really sue @AdamSchiff and @SpeakerPelosi, as he suggested on Saturday? It sounds absurd, right? Members o… 2 days ago
- RT @waltshaub: Just watched an interview of the mother of an 11-year old boy the Turk invaders murdered. Behind her was her 7-year old daug… 3 days ago
- RT @ewarren: You’re making my point here. It’s up to you whether you take money to promote lies. You can be in the disinformation-for-profi… 3 days ago