Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- 4 of 5 stars to That Kind of Guy by Talia Hibbert goodreads.com/review/show/26… 8 hours ago
- I'm reading When Life Gives You Lululemons by Lauren Weisberger. I'm enjoying how beachy the read is. https://t.co/xdqc7KytBp 8 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Shalador's Lady by Anne Bishop goodreads.com/review/show/24… 15 hours ago
- RT @AOC: This administration has established concentration camps on the southern border of the United States for immigrants, where they are… 18 hours ago
- I'm #reading The Shadow Queen by Anne Bishop goodreads.com/review/show/24… 3 days ago