Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- Best tweet of the day. I'm a former teacher and I hate DeVos twitter.com/amyklobuchar/s… 3 hours ago
- That time I sat next to my crush during Back to the Future part 3. Fingertips brushing in the popcorn. Soooo romant… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @RomancingRunoff: Tomorrow night, 8PM Eastern. Watch two lucky bidders + a ton of your favorite cool people do space crimes for democra… 3 hours ago
- RT @ossoff: Georgia residents, you have THREE days to register to vote for this election. Share this far and wide. 3 hours ago
- Ad exec (Blackish) twitter.com/Howsito/status… 4 hours ago