- RT @invisibleinkie: The GOP is learning what genre Twitter has known for years: Under no circumstances should you fuck with romance writers. 1 day ago
- RT @GaetaAmy: If you don’t know, the Salvation Army is a right-wing fundamentalism Christian org that is proudly anti-pro choice, anti-LGBT… 1 day ago
- Take note, everywhere else. twitter.com/scottishlabour… 1 day ago
- Yeah we did! twitter.com/amandalitman/s… 1 day ago
- I had to give up on one auction to double down on another. #RomancingTheRunoff #ouchmywallet 1 day ago
Author Archives: Expat Bostonians
Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced … Continue reading
If you’re wondering how Elanor and Rhi are doing, here are videos of them talking about books. Rhi wants to talk about Fly Guy vs The Flyswatter Elanor is talking about Dear Dumb Diary #1 Let’s Pretend this never happened.
Last weekend, we took the girls to the Aquarium of the Bay on Pier 39 in San Francisco. It’s a relatively small aquarium, but they make good use of what little space they have. There is an emphasis on fish … Continue reading
Continuing Friday’s post of things and places I miss in Singapore. Seeing Crazy Rich Asians made me nostalgic for my Singapore. 6. Kaleidoscope Therapy Centre was a huge help to Rhi as we began to identify and work on her … Continue reading
Watching Crazy Rich Asians made me wish they’d shown more of Singapore. So I thought I’d compile an off the cuff, not in any order list of places I miss in Singapore. Brinda’s has amazing Indian food. The only things I … Continue reading
My rating? C+ Okay, so this is an unpopular opinion, but I wasn’t that whelmed by Crazy Rich Asians. I read the book, but it was years ago so I can’t do a book v movie comparison (although iirc I … Continue reading
Hi all My fibromyalgia has flared up, and put me behind schedule. If I can, I’ll get my CRA review up tomorrow. Otherwise it will be Wednesday.
So I’m sure you’ll all sick of hot takes on Crazy Rich Asians, but I’m going to go see it this weekend. What did you think of the movie? Pick up to three answers.
I was listening to Elanor talk in the following video a few days ago and it struck me how thoroughly she has assimilated into the US. By comparison, this is what she sounds like now Elanor has lost every last … Continue reading