- 4 of 5 stars to Peter Darling by Austin Chant goodreads.com/review/show/23… 5 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Royals by Rachel Hawkins goodreads.com/review/show/29… 17 hours ago
- I went out to lunch, and I ordered a side salad to meet my meal plan's fruit/veg requirement. It was massive hunks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @DanaSchwartzzz: I can't wait for all those guys who wouldn't vote for Hillary but "would totally vote for another woman, like Elizabeth… 1 day ago
- RT @erinentrada: If you haven’t read a book in the past decade, don’t curate a reading list. If all the books you *have* read were written… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Pregnant Expat
I’ve been reflecting a lot recently about medical care here versus the US. I know this building WAY too well I initially injured my back in 1995 playing tennis in high school. I had the occasional issue with my back … Continue reading
My darling Rhiannon You are now one year old! This time last year we were still in the hospital, both of us still recovering from your unexpectedly early arrival into the world. You were constantly cuddled close to me, … Continue reading
In today’s post over at White as Milk, I discuss my experiences breastfeeding in Singapore, and some areas where improvements could be made to better support new moms.
May is Preeclampsia Awareness Month. Pre-e is a common disease during pregnancy that doctors don’t educate patients about nearly as well as they should. Come read about my experiences with it over at White as Milk.
This is my 500th post at Expat Bostonians. I began the blog on March 8th, 2010; 2 years, 2 months and 9 or 10 days (depending on how you count the time difference) ago. A blog seemed like the logical … Continue reading
Short notice, but I will be a “featured guest” on a Live Talk at The Motherhood at 1am Singapore time (aka in 2 hours). Our topic is “Breastfeeding: Figuring out what works for you and your baby.” Nancy Holtzman, a … Continue reading