- RT @Comey: FYI: I offered to go on Fox & Friends to answer all questions. I can’t change their viewers on Donald Trump but hoped to give th… 1 day ago
- RT @tgshepherdvan: Man the whole ‘why are you on your phone in a public place’ narrative is so tired. I’m not staring at it mindlessly.… 1 day ago
- RT @KT_NRE: The reason so many authors have anxiety is because if you mess up at an office job, Linda in HR will only be mad at you until F… 1 day ago
- RT @Karnythia: "The Unbearable Whiteness of Little Women" is an essay I want one of y'all to write. 1 day ago
- RT @EvilCEOE: Being Gen-X is voting to send your favorite teachers into space and then watching the winner die in a horrific fireball of en… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Random Stuff
In honor of my 40th birthday, here are 40 random things about me. This is stream of consciousness. 1-I’m actually really excited for my 40’s (minus perimenopause–that sounds like a bitch) because with each year I’ve stopped caring about what … Continue reading
Hey all. I’ll be back on 10/17 with a bunch of posts about our trip to New Orleans and Ravi and Rhi’s birthdays. But first I have to survive it all!
I know this started as an expat experience blog, but over the past eight years we’ve come to know one another, if you’re a long time reader. I’ve been fairly open about our lives and experiences. But I’m reaching a … Continue reading
If you’re wondering how Elanor and Rhi are doing, here are videos of them talking about books. Rhi wants to talk about Fly Guy vs The Flyswatter Elanor is talking about Dear Dumb Diary #1 Let’s Pretend this never happened.
Continuing Friday’s post of things and places I miss in Singapore. Seeing Crazy Rich Asians made me nostalgic for my Singapore. 6. Kaleidoscope Therapy Centre was a huge help to Rhi as we began to identify and work on her … Continue reading
Watching Crazy Rich Asians made me wish they’d shown more of Singapore. So I thought I’d compile an off the cuff, not in any order list of places I miss in Singapore. Brinda’s has amazing Indian food. The only things I … Continue reading