- 4 of 5 stars to Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston goodreads.com/review/show/28… 5 hours ago
- RT @DoctorJAuthor: One year ago an idea moved into reality and is now out in the world. Big thanks to @OleanderPlume @mischa_eliot @AngoraS… 21 hours ago
- RT @angiecthomas: I don’t know who needs to hear this but stop just thinking about that book and start writing it. 1 day ago
- RT @thauserkstp: Congresswoman Omar just arrived back in the Twin Cities. https://t.co/ZiFqWnDJgQ 1 day ago
- RT @ewarren: We must call out those who remain silent. We must initiate impeachment proceedings to hold him accountable. And we must build… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Random Stuff
In honor of my 40th birthday, here are 40 random things about me. This is stream of consciousness. 1-I’m actually really excited for my 40’s (minus perimenopause–that sounds like a bitch) because with each year I’ve stopped caring about what … Continue reading
Hey all. I’ll be back on 10/17 with a bunch of posts about our trip to New Orleans and Ravi and Rhi’s birthdays. But first I have to survive it all!
I know this started as an expat experience blog, but over the past eight years we’ve come to know one another, if you’re a long time reader. I’ve been fairly open about our lives and experiences. But I’m reaching a … Continue reading
If you’re wondering how Elanor and Rhi are doing, here are videos of them talking about books. Rhi wants to talk about Fly Guy vs The Flyswatter Elanor is talking about Dear Dumb Diary #1 Let’s Pretend this never happened.
Continuing Friday’s post of things and places I miss in Singapore. Seeing Crazy Rich Asians made me nostalgic for my Singapore. 6. Kaleidoscope Therapy Centre was a huge help to Rhi as we began to identify and work on her … Continue reading
Watching Crazy Rich Asians made me wish they’d shown more of Singapore. So I thought I’d compile an off the cuff, not in any order list of places I miss in Singapore. Brinda’s has amazing Indian food. The only things I … Continue reading