- RT @JulianCastro: Texas now has more daily coronavirus cases than Italy when it was a global epicenter of the pandemic. 22 hours ago
- RT @baddestmamajama: Periodic reminder that there was an Irish woman pirate in the 1500s who captured her own husband’s castle and threw hi… 22 hours ago
- I've never thought of it this way but YES twitter.com/ThereseBeharri… 22 hours ago
- RT @chrisilluminati: Much like the pandemic, this vintage store warning sign escalated quickly https://t.co/wm9LMVw7Dx 22 hours ago
- RT @AP: The White House was aware in early 2019 of intelligence indicating Russia was secretly offering bounties to the Taliban for the dea… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Random Stuff
In honor of my 40th birthday, here are 40 random things about me. This is stream of consciousness. 1-I’m actually really excited for my 40’s (minus perimenopause–that sounds like a bitch) because with each year I’ve stopped caring about what … Continue reading
Hey all. I’ll be back on 10/17 with a bunch of posts about our trip to New Orleans and Ravi and Rhi’s birthdays. But first I have to survive it all!
I know this started as an expat experience blog, but over the past eight years we’ve come to know one another, if you’re a long time reader. I’ve been fairly open about our lives and experiences. But I’m reaching a … Continue reading
If you’re wondering how Elanor and Rhi are doing, here are videos of them talking about books. Rhi wants to talk about Fly Guy vs The Flyswatter Elanor is talking about Dear Dumb Diary #1 Let’s Pretend this never happened.
Continuing Friday’s post of things and places I miss in Singapore. Seeing Crazy Rich Asians made me nostalgic for my Singapore. 6. Kaleidoscope Therapy Centre was a huge help to Rhi as we began to identify and work on her … Continue reading
Watching Crazy Rich Asians made me wish they’d shown more of Singapore. So I thought I’d compile an off the cuff, not in any order list of places I miss in Singapore. Brinda’s has amazing Indian food. The only things I … Continue reading
My rating? C+ Okay, so this is an unpopular opinion, but I wasn’t that whelmed by Crazy Rich Asians. I read the book, but it was years ago so I can’t do a book v movie comparison (although iirc I … Continue reading
Hi all My fibromyalgia has flared up, and put me behind schedule. If I can, I’ll get my CRA review up tomorrow. Otherwise it will be Wednesday.
So I’m sure you’ll all sick of hot takes on Crazy Rich Asians, but I’m going to go see it this weekend. What did you think of the movie? Pick up to three answers.
***I’m going through my draft posts and finishing them/adding to them to get them out into the world*** My friends and family are well educated about Singapore by this point (some were more educated about Singapore than I was … Continue reading