- RT @cathyyardley: GAME OF HEARTS -- geeky brother's best friend romance with plus sized cosplaying mechanic heroine. I love this book. I ho… 3 hours ago
- In honor of #TalkLikeAPirateDay, it's cliché, but I had #ouat's Hook in mind while writing William in Plunder. Minu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- I have my laptop back from the shop! #amwriting 8 hours ago
- Gandalf says I should be writing https://t.co/Drix31neTr 9 hours ago
- Waiting for the repairman is Waiting for Godot Part 2 14 hours ago
Category Archives: Random Stuff
If you’re wondering how Elanor and Rhi are doing, here are videos of them talking about books. Rhi wants to talk about Fly Guy vs The Flyswatter Elanor is talking about Dear Dumb Diary #1 Let’s Pretend this never happened.
Continuing Friday’s post of things and places I miss in Singapore. Seeing Crazy Rich Asians made me nostalgic for my Singapore. 6. Kaleidoscope Therapy Centre was a huge help to Rhi as we began to identify and work on her … Continue reading
Watching Crazy Rich Asians made me wish they’d shown more of Singapore. So I thought I’d compile an off the cuff, not in any order list of places I miss in Singapore. Brinda’s has amazing Indian food. The only things I … Continue reading
My rating? C+ Okay, so this is an unpopular opinion, but I wasn’t that whelmed by Crazy Rich Asians. I read the book, but it was years ago so I can’t do a book v movie comparison (although iirc I … Continue reading
Hi all My fibromyalgia has flared up, and put me behind schedule. If I can, I’ll get my CRA review up tomorrow. Otherwise it will be Wednesday.
So I’m sure you’ll all sick of hot takes on Crazy Rich Asians, but I’m going to go see it this weekend. What did you think of the movie? Pick up to three answers.
***I’m going through my draft posts and finishing them/adding to them to get them out into the world*** My friends and family are well educated about Singapore by this point (some were more educated about Singapore than I was … Continue reading