- RT @SarahKSilverman: We can pump out half a million SuperBowl tee shirts for the losing team but we can’t make masks for motherfucking heal… 2 hours ago
- RT @ChelseaClinton: (Keep thinking: I’ve a Masters in Public Health; wrote my doctoral dissertation on global efforts to tackle AIDS pandem… 2 hours ago
- RT @lukeisamazing: it's weird how this map about how ppl in the south are still traveling corresponds directly to the locations of food des… 2 hours ago
- I'm grieving Leakycon 2020 in Orlando. So not going, even if it isn't canceled. twitter.com/seananmcguire/… 2 hours ago
- RT @rmayemsinger: He was only supposed to kill one guy in the middle of Fifth Avenue. Not 200 thousand across America. 2 hours ago
Category Archives: Random Stuff
In honor of my 40th birthday, here are 40 random things about me. This is stream of consciousness. 1-I’m actually really excited for my 40’s (minus perimenopause–that sounds like a bitch) because with each year I’ve stopped caring about what … Continue reading
Hey all. I’ll be back on 10/17 with a bunch of posts about our trip to New Orleans and Ravi and Rhi’s birthdays. But first I have to survive it all!
I know this started as an expat experience blog, but over the past eight years we’ve come to know one another, if you’re a long time reader. I’ve been fairly open about our lives and experiences. But I’m reaching a … Continue reading
If you’re wondering how Elanor and Rhi are doing, here are videos of them talking about books. Rhi wants to talk about Fly Guy vs The Flyswatter Elanor is talking about Dear Dumb Diary #1 Let’s Pretend this never happened.
Continuing Friday’s post of things and places I miss in Singapore. Seeing Crazy Rich Asians made me nostalgic for my Singapore. 6. Kaleidoscope Therapy Centre was a huge help to Rhi as we began to identify and work on her … Continue reading
Watching Crazy Rich Asians made me wish they’d shown more of Singapore. So I thought I’d compile an off the cuff, not in any order list of places I miss in Singapore. Brinda’s has amazing Indian food. The only things I … Continue reading