- RT @ashleyn1cole: Guess who's crying and shaking and just talked to Elizabeth Warren on the phone?!?!? We have a plan to get my mom grandki… 1 hour ago
- Thank you for your kind words about Season's Change, @LisabetSarai! twitter.com/RiaRestrepo/st… 1 hour ago
- RT @artfromafriend: Ask yourself why you are holding marginalised authors to an unfair standard that constrains them from telling a story t… 16 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Desperate Measures by Katee Robert goodreads.com/review/show/28… 1 day ago
- RT @RiaRestrepo: Many thanks to @ians2005 for hosting me on his blog! He asked me some very unique questions. The answers to which I promis… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Random Stuff
Hi all My fibromyalgia has flared up, and put me behind schedule. If I can, I’ll get my CRA review up tomorrow. Otherwise it will be Wednesday.
So I’m sure you’ll all sick of hot takes on Crazy Rich Asians, but I’m going to go see it this weekend. What did you think of the movie? Pick up to three answers.
***I’m going through my draft posts and finishing them/adding to them to get them out into the world*** My friends and family are well educated about Singapore by this point (some were more educated about Singapore than I was … Continue reading
I saw my first “big’ concert in Hong Kong. Prior to that I’d only seen two concerts, both in small venues in Boston. But both the concert in HK and the concerts I went to in Singapore were indoors. … Continue reading
I promise we’ll get back to Singapore content very soon. I’ve been exploring all the amazing Christmas displays this year and can’t wait to share the pictures. Once my laptop’s SD card starts to work. In the meantime, my first … Continue reading
In my last post from about two months ago, I was pretty depressed. Understandably so, given the crappy year I’ve had, health-wise. Things are better. It’s been a slow process, but they’re improving. Hair Losing a lot of hair was … Continue reading