- RT @halleluyang: mornings are homophobic because they oppress me, a gay, who does not want to get out of bed 2 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Media Darling by Fiona Riley goodreads.com/review/show/25… 1 day ago
- RT @90feetfromhome: American friends, just for the sake of my own interest and to prove a point... If you have ever avoided going to the d… 3 days ago
- RT @isteintraum: Elizabeth Warren is like, hey, look at my cute little doggo also I will personally dismember every member of the ruling cl… 3 days ago
- RT @jeannette_ng: It is fundamentally exhausting to have to engage with systems and mindsets that marginalise & diminish you. The function… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Random Stuff
Hi all My fibromyalgia has flared up, and put me behind schedule. If I can, I’ll get my CRA review up tomorrow. Otherwise it will be Wednesday.
So I’m sure you’ll all sick of hot takes on Crazy Rich Asians, but I’m going to go see it this weekend. What did you think of the movie? Pick up to three answers.
***I’m going through my draft posts and finishing them/adding to them to get them out into the world*** My friends and family are well educated about Singapore by this point (some were more educated about Singapore than I was … Continue reading
I saw my first “big’ concert in Hong Kong. Prior to that I’d only seen two concerts, both in small venues in Boston. But both the concert in HK and the concerts I went to in Singapore were indoors. … Continue reading
I promise we’ll get back to Singapore content very soon. I’ve been exploring all the amazing Christmas displays this year and can’t wait to share the pictures. Once my laptop’s SD card starts to work. In the meantime, my first … Continue reading
In my last post from about two months ago, I was pretty depressed. Understandably so, given the crappy year I’ve had, health-wise. Things are better. It’s been a slow process, but they’re improving. Hair Losing a lot of hair was … Continue reading