- RT @Milenah999: This still is the peak of the MHA fandom https://t.co/QbvalF7gV4 1 day ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: Big news from the CDC: If you’re fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask – indoors or outdoors, in most settings.… 2 days ago
- RT @benleemusic: Hi I’m in Australia and saw a specialist this morning, gave them my Medicare card and by 9pm the rebate showed up in my ba… 4 days ago
- RT @DoctorJAuthor: Join me Wednesday at Noon ET in my #TwitterSpaces for a conversation with @SexPositiveEd We'll talk about sex education,… 5 days ago
- RT @tashadrinkstea: THE JASMINE THRONE is an Indian-inspired epic fantasy about a vicious princess and a maidservant with a stolen birthrig… 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: food/drink
Yes, this really exists. photo—from google search You’re Welcome. Happy Saint Patrick’s Day.
Allow me to open with—I don’t do a ton of food reviews because (A) I am super picky and don’t eat a wide variety of food and (B) there are people who review food far better than I do. However, … Continue reading
Ravi and I decided to celebrate our anniversary with a nice dinner, and while debating restaurants, Cut came up. When my in-laws had last visited, Cut had just opened and we couldn’t get a reservation. I dropped by the restaurant … Continue reading
More stories and pics from Boston to come later. My friend Jim is is from Boston and on his first day in Singapore, we did something I’ve been meaning to do for the past year. We got Singapore Slings at … Continue reading
Sorry for the crappy iPhone image. The people are queueing up for free Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. The line switches back and forth in the main center there and then wraps almost 100% of the way back around the … Continue reading
I was at Market 360 at Ion Orchard Mall tonight, doing some grocery shopping when I noticed a sign near the aisle of Japanese snack foods. Dear Customers, Please be informed that Japanese imports are: from the non-affected parts of … Continue reading
I realize that Singapore already has Cold Rock (an Australian chain), Maggie Moos (an American chain) and Marble Slab creamery (also American). However, Cold Stone is my absolute favorite of the mix stuff into ice cream parlors. Because my favorite … Continue reading
On March 8th, 2005, Ravi and I each braved a snowstorm for our first date at a restaurant called Christophers in Porter Square, Cambridge. Who would’ve guessed that six years later I’d still be waiting for the return of the … Continue reading
I’m a big fan of Time Out Singapore. It’s a monthly guide magazine that helps you find things to do around Singapore. If you’ve ever visited New York or London, you’re probably familiar with them. I finally got around to … Continue reading
These pictures were taken at Altitude, the highest rooftop bar in Singapore.