- RT @Dr2NisreenAlwan: There is NO evidence that #obesity *causes* #COVID19 mortality. Scientists please be careful with your language. 'Risk… 2 days ago
- RT @rmayemsinger: I cannot stress this enough. The USPS has been sabotaged, and with GOP obstruction, Democrats likely won't be able to ade… 2 days ago
- 41 and hard same. I adore when I can go months without hearing Kardashian or Jenner. Kylie Minogue > Kylie who car… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @KARIFAUX: someone said WAP stands for Women Against Patriarchy and honestly yes 2 days ago
- Waaaaaaaah I miss new York. This was the only good part of my shitty semester at NYU. twitter.com/rachsyme/statu… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Asia
I’m going to Cambodia for two very specific reasons. Firstly, I’m going there to visit/photograph Angkor Wat and the other temples to the fullest extent of my heart’s desire. Secondly, I’m going to get a break from my husband and … Continue reading
For a number of years, I’ve wanted to do some solo travel in the region, but life has interfered. This Mother’s Day, though, I’ll be on my own in Siem Reap, Cambodia happily doing hours of photography at Angkor Wat … Continue reading
Sign by the motor coach drop off. We got into Hong Kong around 2/3pm, ate food, got sims for our cell phones, got a cab to the hotel, checked in, spent some time in the room (as Ellie had birthday … Continue reading
My darling Ellie, Happy fourth birthday. May you always embrace the world as fearlessly and with as big a heart as you do today. Love Mommy PS-Stop calling me mother-it’s freaking me out.
We are going to Disney HK in 3 weeks to celebrate various birthdays (primarily E’s). I’ve booked the birthday add ons for the room (streamers, balloons and such), the meals with characters, the birthday cake to be given at a … Continue reading
This photo was taken by my friend Kirsten while in Beijing, and is today’s WW picture in case you missed it on facebook and/or twitter…and because it deserves to be seen. You know how New York has I ♥ NY … Continue reading
My in-laws came back from India with a special treat for Ellie. I think she looks like a proper gujarati princess…if only I had my wedding bindi kicking around (it’s in the US), then the look would be complete. I’ll … Continue reading
This is my 500th post at Expat Bostonians. I began the blog on March 8th, 2010; 2 years, 2 months and 9 or 10 days (depending on how you count the time difference) ago. A blog seemed like the logical … Continue reading
See the whole set here on my flickr stream.
I met a new friend a few days ago while Ellie was in school. We had a wonderful conversation, and I look forward to hanging out with her again. But she asked a question that threw me…”What do you love … Continue reading