- RT @cathyyardley: GAME OF HEARTS -- geeky brother's best friend romance with plus sized cosplaying mechanic heroine. I love this book. I ho… 4 hours ago
- In honor of #TalkLikeAPirateDay, it's cliché, but I had #ouat's Hook in mind while writing William in Plunder. Minu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- I have my laptop back from the shop! #amwriting 9 hours ago
- Gandalf says I should be writing https://t.co/Drix31neTr 11 hours ago
- Waiting for the repairman is Waiting for Godot Part 2 15 hours ago
Category Archives: Australia
To offset the last post, which chronicled all the moments in which we bungled our trip, today I’ll talk about the moments that were just sublime. Seeing friends at the start and end of our trip At least for me, … Continue reading
My darling Ellie, Happy fourth birthday. May you always embrace the world as fearlessly and with as big a heart as you do today. Love Mommy PS-Stop calling me mother-it’s freaking me out.
This is my 500th post at Expat Bostonians. I began the blog on March 8th, 2010; 2 years, 2 months and 9 or 10 days (depending on how you count the time difference) ago. A blog seemed like the logical … Continue reading
I haven’t done one of these in a while, so I thought I’d do an odds and ends post to wrap up/update on some stuff and comment about other small things that don’t merit individual posts. ********** Rhiannon’s Surgery The … Continue reading
Taken from a variety of locations over several days. This is the first time I’ve organized a study of a single object. I hope you like it!