- I'm late to the party, but Batwoman is amazing. Ruby Rose should be in all the things. https://t.co/iVq4b3Vhm2 4 hours ago
- RT @SpeakerPelosi: Amb. Bolton reportedly heard directly from Trump that aid for Ukraine was tied to political investigations. The refusal… 4 hours ago
- RT @ladrianaherrera: It’s Sunday and you want to read books about immigrants with the word American in the title and not up for reading #Am… 8 hours ago
- I don't care about basketball, but I know losing my spouse and child is just about the worst thing I can imagine. M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @ciivilies: How many times do Native folk have to tell y’all to stop using “spirit animal?” 8 hours ago
Category Archives: Australia
To offset the last post, which chronicled all the moments in which we bungled our trip, today I’ll talk about the moments that were just sublime. Seeing friends at the start and end of our trip At least for me, … Continue reading
My darling Ellie, Happy fourth birthday. May you always embrace the world as fearlessly and with as big a heart as you do today. Love Mommy PS-Stop calling me mother-it’s freaking me out.
This is my 500th post at Expat Bostonians. I began the blog on March 8th, 2010; 2 years, 2 months and 9 or 10 days (depending on how you count the time difference) ago. A blog seemed like the logical … Continue reading
I haven’t done one of these in a while, so I thought I’d do an odds and ends post to wrap up/update on some stuff and comment about other small things that don’t merit individual posts. ********** Rhiannon’s Surgery The … Continue reading
Taken from a variety of locations over several days. This is the first time I’ve organized a study of a single object. I hope you like it!