- RT @TheRippedBodice: Kevin and Leah for The Ripped Bodice. This shirt is limited edition and you can only get it for the next 16 days! htt… 13 hours ago
- RT @NancyPelosi: By reversing decades of progress for students, schools & survivors, @BetsyDeVosED & the Trump Admin have cruelly codified… 13 hours ago
- RT @AlisonBelsham: Don't miss the chance to grab a gruesome stocking filler - The Tattoo Thief paperback has just dropped from £6.99 to £4.… 19 hours ago
- RT @OleanderPlume: Today's #ChemSexv2 author reveal is the sweet, sassy, and sexy @bibrary, who will be serving up a story so hot, it might… 1 day ago
- Sent my shifter book to one of my favorite betas with the question "Shouldn't they have boned by now?"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Australia
To offset the last post, which chronicled all the moments in which we bungled our trip, today I’ll talk about the moments that were just sublime. Seeing friends at the start and end of our trip At least for me, … Continue reading
My darling Ellie, Happy fourth birthday. May you always embrace the world as fearlessly and with as big a heart as you do today. Love Mommy PS-Stop calling me mother-it’s freaking me out.
This is my 500th post at Expat Bostonians. I began the blog on March 8th, 2010; 2 years, 2 months and 9 or 10 days (depending on how you count the time difference) ago. A blog seemed like the logical … Continue reading
I haven’t done one of these in a while, so I thought I’d do an odds and ends post to wrap up/update on some stuff and comment about other small things that don’t merit individual posts. ********** Rhiannon’s Surgery The … Continue reading
Taken from a variety of locations over several days. This is the first time I’ve organized a study of a single object. I hope you like it!