- RT @JenReadsRomance: I just. Yeah. mcsweeneys.net/articles/sharp… 23 hours ago
- RT @not_that_donald: Remember when candidates mocked @ewarren for having a “plan for everything”? We’re in month 6 of what happens when yo… 1 day ago
- RT @ProjectLincoln: Joe Biden is a devout catholic and regularly attends Sunday service. The last time Trump went to church, he gassed pe… 1 day ago
- RT @RBReich: Who got the last round of PPP loans, funded by American taxpayers: — 400 country clubs and golf resorts — Private jet compani… 1 day ago
- RT @caitylotz: On August 22, join me and over 300 stars, creators and special guests from the DC Multiverse to celebrate DC - and you - THE… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Australia
To offset the last post, which chronicled all the moments in which we bungled our trip, today I’ll talk about the moments that were just sublime. Seeing friends at the start and end of our trip At least for me, … Continue reading
My darling Ellie, Happy fourth birthday. May you always embrace the world as fearlessly and with as big a heart as you do today. Love Mommy PS-Stop calling me mother-it’s freaking me out.
This is my 500th post at Expat Bostonians. I began the blog on March 8th, 2010; 2 years, 2 months and 9 or 10 days (depending on how you count the time difference) ago. A blog seemed like the logical … Continue reading
I haven’t done one of these in a while, so I thought I’d do an odds and ends post to wrap up/update on some stuff and comment about other small things that don’t merit individual posts. ********** Rhiannon’s Surgery The … Continue reading
Taken from a variety of locations over several days. This is the first time I’ve organized a study of a single object. I hope you like it!
Is there anything more clichèd than going to Australia, buying a boomerang and wanting to see a Koala? Probably not, but it’s a cliché for a reason, and we wanted to see Koalas, damn it! So off to Wild Life … Continue reading
A real, honest to G-d Apple Store. I could weep with joy Rhi is suspicious of this whole ‘hotel crib” thing–she ended up in our bed along with Ellie The Mascot of Nick’s Bar and Grill in Darling Harbor Ellie … Continue reading