- RT @ZoeYorkWrites: James Corden is 100x hotter than Bill Maher, a lizard in human form. Seriously, would bang in a heartbeat, and not just… 8 hours ago
- RT @The_Book_Queen: What if I told you that the clip of a fat guy speaking out against fat shaming was still riddled with fatphobic BS?… 8 hours ago
- RT @casey_mcquiston: hey! are you involved with a LGBTQ+ shelter or program for adults/young adults that accepts book donations? i still ha… 12 hours ago
- RT @casey_mcquiston: imagine if we lived in a world in which we never had to read about the penises of our supreme court justices 1 day ago
- RT @authorMsBev: The pride and emotion brought tears to my eyes. twitter.com/yolizama/statu… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Australia
To offset the last post, which chronicled all the moments in which we bungled our trip, today I’ll talk about the moments that were just sublime. Seeing friends at the start and end of our trip At least for me, … Continue reading
My darling Ellie, Happy fourth birthday. May you always embrace the world as fearlessly and with as big a heart as you do today. Love Mommy PS-Stop calling me mother-it’s freaking me out.
This is my 500th post at Expat Bostonians. I began the blog on March 8th, 2010; 2 years, 2 months and 9 or 10 days (depending on how you count the time difference) ago. A blog seemed like the logical … Continue reading
I haven’t done one of these in a while, so I thought I’d do an odds and ends post to wrap up/update on some stuff and comment about other small things that don’t merit individual posts. ********** Rhiannon’s Surgery The … Continue reading
Taken from a variety of locations over several days. This is the first time I’ve organized a study of a single object. I hope you like it!