- So St Bernard of Sanders declared. Let me say this in a way that bros can relate to---I'd vote for an old white dude, just not THAT one. 3 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Love Grind by Shelly Ellis goodreads.com/review/show/27… 3 hours ago
- If the person you had a hot one night stand with or you fall in love with is a secret prince/ss, You Might Be In A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you are asked to be part of a secret relationship for insert flimsy reasons here, you might be in a romance nove… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @Bex_Stinson: Trans communities need support. Trans people need allies. The scary headline writers want you to be afraid of trans people… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Australia
To offset the last post, which chronicled all the moments in which we bungled our trip, today I’ll talk about the moments that were just sublime. Seeing friends at the start and end of our trip At least for me, … Continue reading
My darling Ellie, Happy fourth birthday. May you always embrace the world as fearlessly and with as big a heart as you do today. Love Mommy PS-Stop calling me mother-it’s freaking me out.
This is my 500th post at Expat Bostonians. I began the blog on March 8th, 2010; 2 years, 2 months and 9 or 10 days (depending on how you count the time difference) ago. A blog seemed like the logical … Continue reading
I haven’t done one of these in a while, so I thought I’d do an odds and ends post to wrap up/update on some stuff and comment about other small things that don’t merit individual posts. ********** Rhiannon’s Surgery The … Continue reading
Taken from a variety of locations over several days. This is the first time I’ve organized a study of a single object. I hope you like it!