- Queen Elizabeth made savage comments about Traitor and Melania via brooch. Read more here. It's FASCINATING twitter.com/SamuraiKnitter… 9 hours ago
- RT @RoAnnaSylver: Instead of straws can we ban the ridiculous plastic casing that basically every piece of small electronics or hygiene ite… 9 hours ago
- RT @nytopinion: America is under attack and its president absolutely refuses to defend it, writes @CharlesMBlow nyti.ms/2uqwOIn 11 hours ago
- RT @MattOswaltVA: feels like we're a week away from the CNN chyron just reading 'FUCK IT' while Jake Tapper sits there naked eating a tub o… 11 hours ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Well, now we know. twitter.com/hillaryclinton… 12 hours ago
Category Archives: Australia
To offset the last post, which chronicled all the moments in which we bungled our trip, today I’ll talk about the moments that were just sublime. Seeing friends at the start and end of our trip At least for me, … Continue reading
My darling Ellie, Happy fourth birthday. May you always embrace the world as fearlessly and with as big a heart as you do today. Love Mommy PS-Stop calling me mother-it’s freaking me out.
This is my 500th post at Expat Bostonians. I began the blog on March 8th, 2010; 2 years, 2 months and 9 or 10 days (depending on how you count the time difference) ago. A blog seemed like the logical … Continue reading
I haven’t done one of these in a while, so I thought I’d do an odds and ends post to wrap up/update on some stuff and comment about other small things that don’t merit individual posts. ********** Rhiannon’s Surgery The … Continue reading
Taken from a variety of locations over several days. This is the first time I’ve organized a study of a single object. I hope you like it!