- Hold On from Secret Garden got me through an eating disorder recovery program, and even now, to a lesser extent, in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- RT @katee_robert: *whispers* iTunes has Hook and Tink available NOW. 21 hours ago
- RT @petersuderman: Trump didn't do the thing he's accused of doing, but if he did it was fine, and in fact that's exactly what he did, get… 1 day ago
- So some Batwoman fanfic may be in my future. I don't have the time, but... (I know the gif is from her time on oitn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The people in my family are allergic to turning off lights. 1 day ago
Category Archives: Sydney
My darling Ellie, Happy fourth birthday. May you always embrace the world as fearlessly and with as big a heart as you do today. Love Mommy PS-Stop calling me mother-it’s freaking me out.
This is my 500th post at Expat Bostonians. I began the blog on March 8th, 2010; 2 years, 2 months and 9 or 10 days (depending on how you count the time difference) ago. A blog seemed like the logical … Continue reading
I haven’t done one of these in a while, so I thought I’d do an odds and ends post to wrap up/update on some stuff and comment about other small things that don’t merit individual posts. ********** Rhiannon’s Surgery The … Continue reading
Taken from a variety of locations over several days. This is the first time I’ve organized a study of a single object. I hope you like it!
Is there anything more clichèd than going to Australia, buying a boomerang and wanting to see a Koala? Probably not, but it’s a cliché for a reason, and we wanted to see Koalas, damn it! So off to Wild Life … Continue reading