- 4 of 5 stars to Wolf with Benefits by Shelly Laurenston goodreads.com/review/show/29… 23 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston goodreads.com/review/show/28… 2 days ago
- RT @DoctorJAuthor: One year ago an idea moved into reality and is now out in the world. Big thanks to @OleanderPlume @mischa_eliot @AngoraS… 3 days ago
- RT @angiecthomas: I don’t know who needs to hear this but stop just thinking about that book and start writing it. 3 days ago
- RT @thauserkstp: Congresswoman Omar just arrived back in the Twin Cities. https://t.co/ZiFqWnDJgQ 4 days ago
Category Archives: Sydney
My darling Ellie, Happy fourth birthday. May you always embrace the world as fearlessly and with as big a heart as you do today. Love Mommy PS-Stop calling me mother-it’s freaking me out.
This is my 500th post at Expat Bostonians. I began the blog on March 8th, 2010; 2 years, 2 months and 9 or 10 days (depending on how you count the time difference) ago. A blog seemed like the logical … Continue reading
I haven’t done one of these in a while, so I thought I’d do an odds and ends post to wrap up/update on some stuff and comment about other small things that don’t merit individual posts. ********** Rhiannon’s Surgery The … Continue reading
Taken from a variety of locations over several days. This is the first time I’ve organized a study of a single object. I hope you like it!
Is there anything more clichèd than going to Australia, buying a boomerang and wanting to see a Koala? Probably not, but it’s a cliché for a reason, and we wanted to see Koalas, damn it! So off to Wild Life … Continue reading