- RT @TheRippedBodice: When the couple doesn’t get together in the end https://t.co/E4KOhy0Wk7 23 hours ago
- RT @ava: Happy Birthday, Mr. President. Your voice and your vision still shines bright. Thank you, @BarackObama. https://t.co/0rheV3FwfR 1 day ago
- RT @ashleyn1cole: Joe Biden: I Understand How Graphs Work 2020 1 day ago
- RT @ava: Barron goes first! 1 day ago
- I realize these are fake, but this made me mad. twitter.com/AITA_reddit/st… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Sydney
My darling Ellie, Happy fourth birthday. May you always embrace the world as fearlessly and with as big a heart as you do today. Love Mommy PS-Stop calling me mother-it’s freaking me out.
This is my 500th post at Expat Bostonians. I began the blog on March 8th, 2010; 2 years, 2 months and 9 or 10 days (depending on how you count the time difference) ago. A blog seemed like the logical … Continue reading
I haven’t done one of these in a while, so I thought I’d do an odds and ends post to wrap up/update on some stuff and comment about other small things that don’t merit individual posts. ********** Rhiannon’s Surgery The … Continue reading
Taken from a variety of locations over several days. This is the first time I’ve organized a study of a single object. I hope you like it!
Is there anything more clichèd than going to Australia, buying a boomerang and wanting to see a Koala? Probably not, but it’s a cliché for a reason, and we wanted to see Koalas, damn it! So off to Wild Life … Continue reading
A real, honest to G-d Apple Store. I could weep with joy Rhi is suspicious of this whole ‘hotel crib” thing–she ended up in our bed along with Ellie The Mascot of Nick’s Bar and Grill in Darling Harbor Ellie … Continue reading