- RT @CatSWrites: Because we are doing Sex Scene Discourse today, I know conventional wisdom is that you shouldn't include a sex scene unless… 11 hours ago
- RT @Nash076: A 300% rate increase on international packages means lots of merch simply goes away. Small content creators won't be able to… 3 days ago
- Or give you an eating disorder... twitter.com/IjeomaOluo/sta… 3 days ago
- RT @IjeomaOluo: You deserve to be treated like a human being if you are fat and lose weight, If you try to lose weight and can't, If you'… 3 days ago
- RT @IjeomaOluo: If you heard about Bill Maher's awful fast shaming and saw James Corden's response - I want to add what wasn't said: Fat i… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Sydney
My darling Ellie, Happy fourth birthday. May you always embrace the world as fearlessly and with as big a heart as you do today. Love Mommy PS-Stop calling me mother-it’s freaking me out.
This is my 500th post at Expat Bostonians. I began the blog on March 8th, 2010; 2 years, 2 months and 9 or 10 days (depending on how you count the time difference) ago. A blog seemed like the logical … Continue reading
I haven’t done one of these in a while, so I thought I’d do an odds and ends post to wrap up/update on some stuff and comment about other small things that don’t merit individual posts. ********** Rhiannon’s Surgery The … Continue reading
Taken from a variety of locations over several days. This is the first time I’ve organized a study of a single object. I hope you like it!
Is there anything more clichèd than going to Australia, buying a boomerang and wanting to see a Koala? Probably not, but it’s a cliché for a reason, and we wanted to see Koalas, damn it! So off to Wild Life … Continue reading