- Way to do the bare minimum, Twitter. #BanTrumpFromTwitter #BlackLivesMatter 4 hours ago
- RT @isteintraum: Biden certainly has his flaws, but the rabid coverage of his gaffe juxtaposed against the president threatening to shoot t… 7 hours ago
- RT @ava: You deserved your breath, your dignity, your life. Not to die in the street, murdered by a white cop’s knee on your neck. You dese… 1 day ago
- RT @cwarzel: congrats to twitter for fact checking one tweet 2 days ago
- RT @Leahgreenb: Armed white "reopen" protesters have swarmed state capitals - including in the Twin Cities - in the last month, and the pol… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Sydney
My darling Ellie, Happy fourth birthday. May you always embrace the world as fearlessly and with as big a heart as you do today. Love Mommy PS-Stop calling me mother-it’s freaking me out.
This is my 500th post at Expat Bostonians. I began the blog on March 8th, 2010; 2 years, 2 months and 9 or 10 days (depending on how you count the time difference) ago. A blog seemed like the logical … Continue reading
I haven’t done one of these in a while, so I thought I’d do an odds and ends post to wrap up/update on some stuff and comment about other small things that don’t merit individual posts. ********** Rhiannon’s Surgery The … Continue reading
Taken from a variety of locations over several days. This is the first time I’ve organized a study of a single object. I hope you like it!
Is there anything more clichèd than going to Australia, buying a boomerang and wanting to see a Koala? Probably not, but it’s a cliché for a reason, and we wanted to see Koalas, damn it! So off to Wild Life … Continue reading