- RT @rwrbbot: “What in the rich - white - people - sex - dungeon hell?” 2 hours ago
- RT @BuzzFeedNews: This was Kamala Harris’ reaction after Joe Biden said he was endorsed by "the only African American woman who'd ever been… 4 hours ago
- RT @RiaRestrepo: Need something truly decadent to get you through the holiday season? #ChemSexV2 is filled with 14 varieties of #sexandchoc… 17 hours ago
- RT @atrupar: Schiff closes with this: "When the Founding Fathers provided a remedy, that remedy being impeachment, they had the very concer… 17 hours ago
- RT @atrupar: SCHIFF: "My Republican colleagues all seem to be upset about, not that POTUS sought an investigation of his rival, not that he… 17 hours ago
Category Archives: Sydney
My darling Ellie, Happy fourth birthday. May you always embrace the world as fearlessly and with as big a heart as you do today. Love Mommy PS-Stop calling me mother-it’s freaking me out.
This is my 500th post at Expat Bostonians. I began the blog on March 8th, 2010; 2 years, 2 months and 9 or 10 days (depending on how you count the time difference) ago. A blog seemed like the logical … Continue reading
I haven’t done one of these in a while, so I thought I’d do an odds and ends post to wrap up/update on some stuff and comment about other small things that don’t merit individual posts. ********** Rhiannon’s Surgery The … Continue reading
Taken from a variety of locations over several days. This is the first time I’ve organized a study of a single object. I hope you like it!
Is there anything more clichèd than going to Australia, buying a boomerang and wanting to see a Koala? Probably not, but it’s a cliché for a reason, and we wanted to see Koalas, damn it! So off to Wild Life … Continue reading