- RT @chasestrangio: This bill in Texas, SB1646, would remove trans kids from their homes if a parent affirms their gender. Truly barbaric. 3 days ago
- RT @rwrbbot: In an instant of sudden, vivid clarity, he can’t believe he ever thought he was straight. 6 days ago
- RT @AngoraShade: So I just read that “Covid is sich a cockblock” Yeah, I get that. But you know, reading #erotica can: a) help get you i… 1 week ago
- This is my life twitter.com/katee_robert/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @katee_robert: It’s been said before, but the inconsistency of women’s sizing, esp on pants, is outrageous. 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Sydney
My darling Ellie, Happy fourth birthday. May you always embrace the world as fearlessly and with as big a heart as you do today. Love Mommy PS-Stop calling me mother-it’s freaking me out.
This is my 500th post at Expat Bostonians. I began the blog on March 8th, 2010; 2 years, 2 months and 9 or 10 days (depending on how you count the time difference) ago. A blog seemed like the logical … Continue reading
I haven’t done one of these in a while, so I thought I’d do an odds and ends post to wrap up/update on some stuff and comment about other small things that don’t merit individual posts. ********** Rhiannon’s Surgery The … Continue reading
Taken from a variety of locations over several days. This is the first time I’ve organized a study of a single object. I hope you like it!
Is there anything more clichèd than going to Australia, buying a boomerang and wanting to see a Koala? Probably not, but it’s a cliché for a reason, and we wanted to see Koalas, damn it! So off to Wild Life … Continue reading
A real, honest to G-d Apple Store. I could weep with joy Rhi is suspicious of this whole ‘hotel crib” thing–she ended up in our bed along with Ellie The Mascot of Nick’s Bar and Grill in Darling Harbor Ellie … Continue reading