- RT @proyearner: someone said “nemeses with benefits” and I cannot stop thinking about it 1 day ago
- My kids thought I grew up with black and white TV. I was born in 1978. twitter.com/msdanifernande… 2 days ago
- RT @CassRMorris: Hey, I wanna see something: RT this if you're a published author or other publishing professional who has, at some point… 2 days ago
- I wrote a bkdk fic from #Izuku's pov, and today posted the story from #Bakugou's pov. It's a #bkdk only one bed tro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- What a garbage tweet. I got my start in star trek next gen fanfic. And now I wrote mha fanfic for fun. twitter.com/benedict_rs/st… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Boston
It occurred to me while home that in some ways, Singapore throughout the year and Boston in winter are the exact same place. Weather The weather is often so extreme that people stay indoors. In Singapore we complain that it … Continue reading
These are pictures of little details from the trip. Another post will picture people and places. *New Reader FYI–Your first comment will be held in moderation. If you’ve had an approved comment in the past, it will appear immediately*
If you want a rehash of the tragic events of last week in Boston, from the Marathon bombing to the capture of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, go elsewhere. I can’t do it. Every conversation I’ve had for days has gone “Why? I … Continue reading
There are plenty of places where you can follow the news updates about the tragedy of the Boston Marathon. I can only tell you that this is a tragedy that hits incredibly close to home for me. Between 1997 when … Continue reading
My darling Ellie, Happy fourth birthday. May you always embrace the world as fearlessly and with as big a heart as you do today. Love Mommy PS-Stop calling me mother-it’s freaking me out.
One of the things I did during our last week in Boston was to take the girls to Canobie Lake Park with my friend Aimee and her son, and my friend Kate and her daughter. I’ve posted a few still … Continue reading
I know you’re probably ready for me to stop talking about Boston already. I mean this is supposed to be an expat blog, right? Soon, my darlings, soon. Just a few more posts. Today I’ll take you on a tour … Continue reading
I’m still so jetlagged (or more accurately, the girls are jetlagged and I’m exhausted from dealing with jetlagged children), which is why I’ve not been posting this week. But I can at least manage to post a single picture.
As I said in the last post, this trip was timed specifically for Kate’s wedding. Photos by me unless otherwise credited. Kate and Craig got married in Gloucester, which is about an hour north of Boston, on the coast of … Continue reading