- RT @Redpainter1: I DO NOT CARE WHAT THE POLLS SAY. VOTE LIKE DONALD TRUMP IS UP BY 20 IN EVERY DAMN STATE. BRING A SNACK AND A FOLDING CHAI… 1 day ago
- I know some people - including my 8 yo—can listen to a book as your first experience with it. But what about when… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: If Trump refuses to leave office we should appoint a team of women to drag him out without his consent. 1 day ago
- We had to decide if our 3d and 7th graders should go back to school for the hybrid model. It was a hard decision a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The audiobook for The Princess Affair by Nell Stark is really well done. 1 day ago
Category Archives: Video
There are some things I *really* shouldn’t do. Things that are actively stupid, given my back. Things that I *really* *really* *really* shouldn’t do. Things like this Yes, the Xtreme Sky Flyer fucked up my back for several days. … Continue reading
I saw my first “big’ concert in Hong Kong. Prior to that I’d only seen two concerts, both in small venues in Boston. But both the concert in HK and the concerts I went to in Singapore were indoors. … Continue reading
This past Monday was Rhiannon’s third birthday. If you’re a long time reader, you probably remember when she was born. It’s hard to believe she’s already three! I have an annual tradition for birthdays–I make each of the girls a … Continue reading
Also–I have a new haircut.
We were so happy to attend our third Pink Dot on June 28th. I’m an out bisexual woman, and with the controversy this year we felt it was more important than ever to take the girls. If you want to … Continue reading
I was reviewing some of my first blog posts when I stumbled upon this gem of a video. Text of the video is italicized, my reactions to watching this 4 years later are in bold. So I’m at, like, one … Continue reading
A happy and prosperous New Year to you all. Of all the Year of the Horse greetings that have shown up on my FB feed, this was my favorite. The artist is Eric Carle, who was the author and artist … Continue reading
My little turtle turned five on November 3. Here is her birthday video, celebrating the last year of her life.
Happy Birthday to our little ray of sunshine, our little ducky, our Rhiannon.
I need a few days off from the serious topics. So for those of you who also come here for the lighter side of things…Rhiannon eating porridge, and her deep attachment to her spoon (even though she almost never uses … Continue reading