- RT @erinentrada: You don't have to wait for Asian American History Month to read Asian authors. You don't have to wait for Pride Month to r… 1 day ago
- RT @SamuelAAdams: here's a start: any cop who covers their badge number, turns off their body cam, or illegally stops someone from filming… 1 day ago
- RT @prettyvenoms: hi in case you didn't already know please remove blm from your display name as it clogs up search results thus taking awa… 1 day ago
- RT @Screendaily: David Oyelowo says, after the cast & crew of @ava's 'Selma' wore 'I Can't Breathe' t-shirts in remembrance of Eric Garner,… 1 day ago
- RT @erikaheidewald: Seattle lifted their curfew, cops haven’t tear gassed or shot at anyone, and protests are still completely peaceful at… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Video
My little turtle turned five on November 3. Here is her birthday video, celebrating the last year of her life.
Happy Birthday to our little ray of sunshine, our little ducky, our Rhiannon.
I need a few days off from the serious topics. So for those of you who also come here for the lighter side of things…Rhiannon eating porridge, and her deep attachment to her spoon (even though she almost never uses … Continue reading
There’s an American cable channel called “The Travel Channel.” Many of my American friends know I had an unhealthy relationship with this channel for a number of years. As a broke college student/grad student/student teacher/teacher I had few resources with … Continue reading
My darling Ellie, Happy fourth birthday. May you always embrace the world as fearlessly and with as big a heart as you do today. Love Mommy PS-Stop calling me mother-it’s freaking me out.
My darling Rhiannon You are now one year old! This time last year we were still in the hospital, both of us still recovering from your unexpectedly early arrival into the world. You were constantly cuddled close to me, … Continue reading