- I replied to some random dude's bullshit hot take on Kavanaugh with No one cares what men think 2k18. I think I may need a bumper sticker. 6 hours ago
- RT @jennybhatt: Selfish as it may sound, I want lists celebrating debut women writers above 40. It's damn hard to put aside the rest of you… 7 hours ago
- RT @nkjemisin: BREAKING: Virgins can attempt rape and "successfully" grope. Virgins can assault and coerce and terrorize and do all kinds o… 7 hours ago
- RT @MuslimIQ: You mean like: •Emmett Till's Mother? •Trayvon Martin's Mother? •Michael Brown's Mother? •Tamir Rice's Mother? •Philando Cast… 7 hours ago
- RT @skantrow: Perhaps Brett Kavanaugh was a virgin for many years after high school. But he claimed otherwise in a conversation with me dur… 7 hours ago
Category Archives: Writing
I’m featured on Sassy Mama Singapore today, discussing why I chose Singapore’s Public Schools My journey into Singaporean education began, as so many wonderful things do, with vicious morning sickness. Pregnant with my second daughter, I was spending most … Continue reading
We are a week away from November 1rst, which means we are also a week away from the start of the frenetic month known as NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). The goal of NaNo (as it’s fondly called) is to … Continue reading
Today you’ll find me over at White as Milk, talking about how the blind are leading the blind in my house–two only children having more than one child–what could possibly go wrong? Read the post here.
This weekend marks the 5th anniversary of the miscarriage of my first baby. In my post over at White as Milk, I share my story, including some excerpts from my journals as I was going through it. If you’ve gone … Continue reading
Due to travel, I was a bit terrible about keeping you up to date about my White as Milk Posts Tech Savvy Toddler App Review of Duck Duck Moose’s “Wheels on the Bus” Read Aloud books for the 2+ set … Continue reading
On a more cheerful note than my last entry–today over on White as Milk, I’m talking about my favorite books for the under 2 set. Come have a look.
Today I start a new weekly column at White as Milk–The Tech Savvy Toddler In today’s post, I explain why Technology isn’t the Big Bad Wolf