- Queen Elizabeth made savage comments about Traitor and Melania via brooch. Read more here. It's FASCINATING twitter.com/SamuraiKnitter… 9 hours ago
- RT @RoAnnaSylver: Instead of straws can we ban the ridiculous plastic casing that basically every piece of small electronics or hygiene ite… 9 hours ago
- RT @nytopinion: America is under attack and its president absolutely refuses to defend it, writes @CharlesMBlow nyti.ms/2uqwOIn 11 hours ago
- RT @MattOswaltVA: feels like we're a week away from the CNN chyron just reading 'FUCK IT' while Jake Tapper sits there naked eating a tub o… 11 hours ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Well, now we know. twitter.com/hillaryclinton… 12 hours ago
Category Archives: Writing
I’m featured on Sassy Mama Singapore today, discussing why I chose Singapore’s Public Schools My journey into Singaporean education began, as so many wonderful things do, with vicious morning sickness. Pregnant with my second daughter, I was spending most … Continue reading
We are a week away from November 1rst, which means we are also a week away from the start of the frenetic month known as NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). The goal of NaNo (as it’s fondly called) is to … Continue reading
Today you’ll find me over at White as Milk, talking about how the blind are leading the blind in my house–two only children having more than one child–what could possibly go wrong? Read the post here.
This weekend marks the 5th anniversary of the miscarriage of my first baby. In my post over at White as Milk, I share my story, including some excerpts from my journals as I was going through it. If you’ve gone … Continue reading
Due to travel, I was a bit terrible about keeping you up to date about my White as Milk Posts Tech Savvy Toddler App Review of Duck Duck Moose’s “Wheels on the Bus” Read Aloud books for the 2+ set … Continue reading
On a more cheerful note than my last entry–today over on White as Milk, I’m talking about my favorite books for the under 2 set. Come have a look.
Today I start a new weekly column at White as Milk–The Tech Savvy Toddler In today’s post, I explain why Technology isn’t the Big Bad Wolf