- 4 of 5 stars to Peter Darling by Austin Chant goodreads.com/review/show/23… 9 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Royals by Rachel Hawkins goodreads.com/review/show/29… 21 hours ago
- I went out to lunch, and I ordered a side salad to meet my meal plan's fruit/veg requirement. It was massive hunks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @DanaSchwartzzz: I can't wait for all those guys who wouldn't vote for Hillary but "would totally vote for another woman, like Elizabeth… 1 day ago
- RT @erinentrada: If you haven’t read a book in the past decade, don’t curate a reading list. If all the books you *have* read were written… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Writing
Although Expat Bostonians has been quietly languishing, I have done a lot of writing over at Sassy Mama Singapore this year. Here are the articles I’ve written in the second half of the year. This was my fifth piece in … Continue reading
I’m featured on Sassy Mama Singapore today, discussing why I chose Singapore’s Public Schools My journey into Singaporean education began, as so many wonderful things do, with vicious morning sickness. Pregnant with my second daughter, I was spending most … Continue reading
We are a week away from November 1rst, which means we are also a week away from the start of the frenetic month known as NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). The goal of NaNo (as it’s fondly called) is to … Continue reading
Today you’ll find me over at White as Milk, talking about how the blind are leading the blind in my house–two only children having more than one child–what could possibly go wrong? Read the post here.
This weekend marks the 5th anniversary of the miscarriage of my first baby. In my post over at White as Milk, I share my story, including some excerpts from my journals as I was going through it. If you’ve gone … Continue reading
Due to travel, I was a bit terrible about keeping you up to date about my White as Milk Posts Tech Savvy Toddler App Review of Duck Duck Moose’s “Wheels on the Bus” Read Aloud books for the 2+ set … Continue reading
On a more cheerful note than my last entry–today over on White as Milk, I’m talking about my favorite books for the under 2 set. Come have a look.