- Not like it's a proven fact or anything... Oh, wait, it is. twitter.com/Reuters/status… 8 hours ago
- RT @jennyholi: You know what's a nice thing to do for authors you support? Ask your library to buy their books. Esp if you're in Canada, as… 8 hours ago
- RT @MaryEmilyOHara: Is it possible that the reason Warren isn’t in first place is because she makes us all kind of ashamed at our own pathe… 9 hours ago
- That an ominous episode title twitter.com/WestAllenWorld… 19 hours ago
- RT @westxallen_: oop calling out the cast who definitely have stayed quiet for far too long about the disgusting way this fandom has treate… 19 hours ago
Category Archives: Writing
Although Expat Bostonians has been quietly languishing, I have done a lot of writing over at Sassy Mama Singapore this year. Here are the articles I’ve written in the second half of the year. This was my fifth piece in … Continue reading
I’m featured on Sassy Mama Singapore today, discussing why I chose Singapore’s Public Schools My journey into Singaporean education began, as so many wonderful things do, with vicious morning sickness. Pregnant with my second daughter, I was spending most … Continue reading
We are a week away from November 1rst, which means we are also a week away from the start of the frenetic month known as NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). The goal of NaNo (as it’s fondly called) is to … Continue reading
Today you’ll find me over at White as Milk, talking about how the blind are leading the blind in my house–two only children having more than one child–what could possibly go wrong? Read the post here.
This weekend marks the 5th anniversary of the miscarriage of my first baby. In my post over at White as Milk, I share my story, including some excerpts from my journals as I was going through it. If you’ve gone … Continue reading
Due to travel, I was a bit terrible about keeping you up to date about my White as Milk Posts Tech Savvy Toddler App Review of Duck Duck Moose’s “Wheels on the Bus” Read Aloud books for the 2+ set … Continue reading
On a more cheerful note than my last entry–today over on White as Milk, I’m talking about my favorite books for the under 2 set. Come have a look.