- 4 of 5 stars to Tortall by Tamora Pierce goodreads.com/review/show/24… 12 hours ago
- While at @borderlands_sf I also picked up some autographed @seananmcguire books! (1 of 3 pictured) https://t.co/ZJITu6P8Gl 16 hours ago
- Today I took 🐢 to see a childhood idol of mine- @TamoraPierce -at @borderlands_sf It meant so much for me to not o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- RT @HoarseWisperer: CBS News reporting that Trump’s joke of a doctor, Ronny Jackson, is under investigation for drinking on the job and dol… 23 hours ago
- I'm taking my 9 year old to a Tamora Pierce event at @borderlands_sf and I'm giddy. Y'all have no idea what findin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Published!
I have two articles over at Sassy Mama Singapore, most likely my last two which saddens me. Another link to Singapore severed. The first is a roundtable discussion with three other moms about repatriation and whether we’d go abroad again. … Continue reading
I promise we’ll get back to Singapore content very soon. I’ve been exploring all the amazing Christmas displays this year and can’t wait to share the pictures. Once my laptop’s SD card starts to work. In the meantime, my first … Continue reading
Despite my best intentions, I haven’t been spending much time at Expat Bostonians. While a lot of my energy over the past eighteen months or so has been devoted to healing my body, the rest of it has been devoted … Continue reading
I’m featured on Sassy Mama Singapore today, discussing why I chose Singapore’s Public Schools My journey into Singaporean education began, as so many wonderful things do, with vicious morning sickness. Pregnant with my second daughter, I was spending most … Continue reading
Today over at White as Milk, I’m talking about what it was like to grow up as only child.