- RT @JulianCastro: Texas now has more daily coronavirus cases than Italy when it was a global epicenter of the pandemic. 1 day ago
- RT @baddestmamajama: Periodic reminder that there was an Irish woman pirate in the 1500s who captured her own husband’s castle and threw hi… 1 day ago
- I've never thought of it this way but YES twitter.com/ThereseBeharri… 1 day ago
- RT @chrisilluminati: Much like the pandemic, this vintage store warning sign escalated quickly https://t.co/wm9LMVw7Dx 1 day ago
- RT @AP: The White House was aware in early 2019 of intelligence indicating Russia was secretly offering bounties to the Taliban for the dea… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Published!
I have two articles over at Sassy Mama Singapore, most likely my last two which saddens me. Another link to Singapore severed. The first is a roundtable discussion with three other moms about repatriation and whether we’d go abroad again. … Continue reading
I promise we’ll get back to Singapore content very soon. I’ve been exploring all the amazing Christmas displays this year and can’t wait to share the pictures. Once my laptop’s SD card starts to work. In the meantime, my first … Continue reading
Despite my best intentions, I haven’t been spending much time at Expat Bostonians. While a lot of my energy over the past eighteen months or so has been devoted to healing my body, the rest of it has been devoted … Continue reading
I’m featured on Sassy Mama Singapore today, discussing why I chose Singapore’s Public Schools My journey into Singaporean education began, as so many wonderful things do, with vicious morning sickness. Pregnant with my second daughter, I was spending most … Continue reading
Today over at White as Milk, I’m talking about what it was like to grow up as only child.