- RT @SarahLerner: I FUCKING LOVE THIS. https://t.co/R4Q56e8i6b 2 days ago
- . @realDonaldTrump Another smaller crowd than Obama. I bet you're going to make Spicer lie about this one, too? twitter.com/NYTSports/stat… 3 days ago
- RT @MaxineWaters: Trump will not release his taxes b/c he has something to hide. He's only out to enrich himself, his wealthy cabinet, & W… 3 days ago
- RT @FullFrontalSamB: Resigning is a very funny response to being told to “Do your job.” twitter.com/thehill/status… 3 days ago
- I was either puking or sleeping at that point in my pregnancies. Go Serena! twitter.com/AngryBlackLady… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Published!
I promise we’ll get back to Singapore content very soon. I’ve been exploring all the amazing Christmas displays this year and can’t wait to share the pictures. Once my laptop’s SD card starts to work. In the meantime, my first … Continue reading
Despite my best intentions, I haven’t been spending much time at Expat Bostonians. While a lot of my energy over the past eighteen months or so has been devoted to healing my body, the rest of it has been devoted … Continue reading
I’m featured on Sassy Mama Singapore today, discussing why I chose Singapore’s Public Schools My journey into Singaporean education began, as so many wonderful things do, with vicious morning sickness. Pregnant with my second daughter, I was spending most … Continue reading
Today over at White as Milk, I’m talking about what it was like to grow up as only child.