- RT @DoctorJAuthor: What is it about sex, music, and musicians? Check out The Cellist Next Door: An Erotic Interlude by Dr. J. #erotica #LP… 8 hours ago
- RT @StevenBeschloss: Any time Mitch McConnell—no longer Senate majority leader—asserts how the Democrats should follow the rules and do wha… 2 days ago
- RT @laurjbrown: “once COVID is over” is starting to sound a lot like “when the Wicked movie comes out” 2 days ago
- RT @courtneymilan: Today’s happenings: Donald Trump tried to get the DOJ to steal the election for him, and it only didn’t happen because t… 2 days ago
- RT @jordonaut: When I describe East Coast vs West Coast culture to my friends I often say "The East Coast is kind but not nice, the West Co… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Published!
I have two articles over at Sassy Mama Singapore, most likely my last two which saddens me. Another link to Singapore severed. The first is a roundtable discussion with three other moms about repatriation and whether we’d go abroad again. … Continue reading
I promise we’ll get back to Singapore content very soon. I’ve been exploring all the amazing Christmas displays this year and can’t wait to share the pictures. Once my laptop’s SD card starts to work. In the meantime, my first … Continue reading
Despite my best intentions, I haven’t been spending much time at Expat Bostonians. While a lot of my energy over the past eighteen months or so has been devoted to healing my body, the rest of it has been devoted … Continue reading
I’m featured on Sassy Mama Singapore today, discussing why I chose Singapore’s Public Schools My journey into Singaporean education began, as so many wonderful things do, with vicious morning sickness. Pregnant with my second daughter, I was spending most … Continue reading
Today over at White as Milk, I’m talking about what it was like to grow up as only child.