- Yes I'm excited about a kids movie, but 1--Disney 2--I'm a mom 3--It's not the emoji movie 14 hours ago
- Watched #Descendants2 with my kids. Glad Lonnie (Mulan's daughter) had more 2 do than talk about how Mulan baked the best 🍪. Action Lonnie! 14 hours ago
- ME TOO twitter.com/SarahLerner/st… 3 days ago
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: John Bush, nominated by Republicans to serve a lifetime appointment on the Sixth Circuit, checks essentially every box… 3 days ago
- RT @SarahLerner: You mean, "I'd vote for a woman, just not *that* woman" isn't only about Hillary Clinton, but women as a whole? https://t.… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Published!
I promise we’ll get back to Singapore content very soon. I’ve been exploring all the amazing Christmas displays this year and can’t wait to share the pictures. Once my laptop’s SD card starts to work. In the meantime, my first … Continue reading
Despite my best intentions, I haven’t been spending much time at Expat Bostonians. While a lot of my energy over the past eighteen months or so has been devoted to healing my body, the rest of it has been devoted … Continue reading
I’m featured on Sassy Mama Singapore today, discussing why I chose Singapore’s Public Schools My journey into Singaporean education began, as so many wonderful things do, with vicious morning sickness. Pregnant with my second daughter, I was spending most … Continue reading
Today over at White as Milk, I’m talking about what it was like to grow up as only child.