- RT @BarackObama: Through faith, love, and resolve the character of the people of Manchester has shown itself. Our thoughts & prayers are w… 8 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Same day they got that arms deal, the Saudis plopped $100mil into Ivanka's charity. Now, will the GOP cry foul like they d… 4 days ago
- RT @yashar: The California Democratic Party has commissioned their own version of the "Fearless Girl" statue and installed it on their roof… 6 days ago
- RT @Shakestweetz: Good job, feminists. We finally did it. We man-hated a man to death. twitter.com/Variety/status… 1 week ago
- RT @marclamonthill: Roger Ailes has died. Wow. Sending deep and heartfelt condolences to everyone who was abused, harassed, exploited, and… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Published!
I promise we’ll get back to Singapore content very soon. I’ve been exploring all the amazing Christmas displays this year and can’t wait to share the pictures. Once my laptop’s SD card starts to work. In the meantime, my first … Continue reading
Despite my best intentions, I haven’t been spending much time at Expat Bostonians. While a lot of my energy over the past eighteen months or so has been devoted to healing my body, the rest of it has been devoted … Continue reading
I’m featured on Sassy Mama Singapore today, discussing why I chose Singapore’s Public Schools My journey into Singaporean education began, as so many wonderful things do, with vicious morning sickness. Pregnant with my second daughter, I was spending most … Continue reading
Today over at White as Milk, I’m talking about what it was like to grow up as only child.