- I'm late to the party, but Batwoman is amazing. Ruby Rose should be in all the things. https://t.co/iVq4b3Vhm2 2 hours ago
- RT @SpeakerPelosi: Amb. Bolton reportedly heard directly from Trump that aid for Ukraine was tied to political investigations. The refusal… 2 hours ago
- RT @ladrianaherrera: It’s Sunday and you want to read books about immigrants with the word American in the title and not up for reading #Am… 7 hours ago
- I don't care about basketball, but I know losing my spouse and child is just about the worst thing I can imagine. M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @ciivilies: How many times do Native folk have to tell y’all to stop using “spirit animal?” 7 hours ago
Category Archives: Published!
I have two articles over at Sassy Mama Singapore, most likely my last two which saddens me. Another link to Singapore severed. The first is a roundtable discussion with three other moms about repatriation and whether we’d go abroad again. … Continue reading
I promise we’ll get back to Singapore content very soon. I’ve been exploring all the amazing Christmas displays this year and can’t wait to share the pictures. Once my laptop’s SD card starts to work. In the meantime, my first … Continue reading
Despite my best intentions, I haven’t been spending much time at Expat Bostonians. While a lot of my energy over the past eighteen months or so has been devoted to healing my body, the rest of it has been devoted … Continue reading
I’m featured on Sassy Mama Singapore today, discussing why I chose Singapore’s Public Schools My journey into Singaporean education began, as so many wonderful things do, with vicious morning sickness. Pregnant with my second daughter, I was spending most … Continue reading
Today over at White as Milk, I’m talking about what it was like to grow up as only child.