- I have 20 #gotv postcards left to write out of 200. I have friends who've done more, but I feel like I'm doing *something*. 9 hours ago
- RT @TheRippedBodice: Our Mask Up! line of swag is available again with THREE new designs, including f/f and m/m options! https://t.co/NQYt… 9 hours ago
- Wait, what's this dick on Zoom story? 9 hours ago
- RT @DanRather: So let me get this right. The closing argument from the Trump campaign is Joe Biden is a Mr. Rogers who will listen to the s… 9 hours ago
- RT @markos: Dems must pass “democracy agenda” first thing next year: eliminate filibuster, expand courts (supreme, appellate, district), DC… 9 hours ago
Category Archives: Published!
I have two articles over at Sassy Mama Singapore, most likely my last two which saddens me. Another link to Singapore severed. The first is a roundtable discussion with three other moms about repatriation and whether we’d go abroad again. … Continue reading
I promise we’ll get back to Singapore content very soon. I’ve been exploring all the amazing Christmas displays this year and can’t wait to share the pictures. Once my laptop’s SD card starts to work. In the meantime, my first … Continue reading
Despite my best intentions, I haven’t been spending much time at Expat Bostonians. While a lot of my energy over the past eighteen months or so has been devoted to healing my body, the rest of it has been devoted … Continue reading
I’m featured on Sassy Mama Singapore today, discussing why I chose Singapore’s Public Schools My journey into Singaporean education began, as so many wonderful things do, with vicious morning sickness. Pregnant with my second daughter, I was spending most … Continue reading
Today over at White as Milk, I’m talking about what it was like to grow up as only child.