- RT @isteintraum: Women: we just want equal rights Bernie: how about Medicare for all but we support anti-choice candidates? Biden: but… 5 hours ago
- Thread twitter.com/alexisthenedd/… 2 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Winter Long by Seanan McGuire goodreads.com/review/show/23… 3 days ago
- RT @NickMerrill: I can’t help but remember a certain former high-ranking diplomat who loves her country & was cast aside as a bitter loser… 3 days ago
- RT @isteintraum: The writers of this season of the presidency really need to work on their subtlety twitter.com/AP/status/9761… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Published!
I have two articles over at Sassy Mama Singapore, most likely my last two which saddens me. Another link to Singapore severed. The first is a roundtable discussion with three other moms about repatriation and whether we’d go abroad again. … Continue reading
I promise we’ll get back to Singapore content very soon. I’ve been exploring all the amazing Christmas displays this year and can’t wait to share the pictures. Once my laptop’s SD card starts to work. In the meantime, my first … Continue reading
Despite my best intentions, I haven’t been spending much time at Expat Bostonians. While a lot of my energy over the past eighteen months or so has been devoted to healing my body, the rest of it has been devoted … Continue reading
I’m featured on Sassy Mama Singapore today, discussing why I chose Singapore’s Public Schools My journey into Singaporean education began, as so many wonderful things do, with vicious morning sickness. Pregnant with my second daughter, I was spending most … Continue reading
Today over at White as Milk, I’m talking about what it was like to grow up as only child.