- RT @courtneymilan: I just saw Pelosi’s remarks and I’m sorry for anyone else who had to see them. 10 hours ago
- I'm so relieved, yet I'm reminded of all of those who sought justice and lost. The verdict will not bring him back… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @mel_thegreat: Now put him in gen pop. 19 hours ago
- RT @drewmagary: Maybe cities should prepare for how COPS will react to certain verdicts. 19 hours ago
- RT @TashiDiaz: Please remember, no matter the outcome, the cops are PISSED and Black and Brown folx will be at higher risk of the same thin… 19 hours ago
Category Archives: Published!
I have two articles over at Sassy Mama Singapore, most likely my last two which saddens me. Another link to Singapore severed. The first is a roundtable discussion with three other moms about repatriation and whether we’d go abroad again. … Continue reading
I promise we’ll get back to Singapore content very soon. I’ve been exploring all the amazing Christmas displays this year and can’t wait to share the pictures. Once my laptop’s SD card starts to work. In the meantime, my first … Continue reading
Despite my best intentions, I haven’t been spending much time at Expat Bostonians. While a lot of my energy over the past eighteen months or so has been devoted to healing my body, the rest of it has been devoted … Continue reading
I’m featured on Sassy Mama Singapore today, discussing why I chose Singapore’s Public Schools My journey into Singaporean education began, as so many wonderful things do, with vicious morning sickness. Pregnant with my second daughter, I was spending most … Continue reading
Today over at White as Milk, I’m talking about what it was like to grow up as only child.