- RT @FarrahRochon: How cool to see @AlishaRai, @thebestjasmine, and @AlyssaColeLit in this week’s EW. Let’s hope Hollywood is paying attenti… 53 minutes ago
- RT @borderlands_sf: Booth signings at the Borderlands booth, WorldCon 76! Check here for updates, but currently confirmed: Sun, 8/19 (Part… 55 minutes ago
- Breastfeeding debates make me far more militant than I really am. 1 hour ago
- Yesterday I took the kids to a water park. While they played, I wrote my notes for the next book--a contemporary se… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @AdviceToWriters: #Grammar is a piano I play by ear, since I seem to have been out of school the year the rules were mentioned. All I kn… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Published!
I have two articles over at Sassy Mama Singapore, most likely my last two which saddens me. Another link to Singapore severed. The first is a roundtable discussion with three other moms about repatriation and whether we’d go abroad again. … Continue reading
I promise we’ll get back to Singapore content very soon. I’ve been exploring all the amazing Christmas displays this year and can’t wait to share the pictures. Once my laptop’s SD card starts to work. In the meantime, my first … Continue reading
Despite my best intentions, I haven’t been spending much time at Expat Bostonians. While a lot of my energy over the past eighteen months or so has been devoted to healing my body, the rest of it has been devoted … Continue reading
I’m featured on Sassy Mama Singapore today, discussing why I chose Singapore’s Public Schools My journey into Singaporean education began, as so many wonderful things do, with vicious morning sickness. Pregnant with my second daughter, I was spending most … Continue reading
Today over at White as Milk, I’m talking about what it was like to grow up as only child.