- RT @johnlundin: This is E. Scott Lloyd, he is the Director of The Office of Refugee Resettlement in DHHS. He is responsible for the missing… 14 hours ago
- RT @CaptJaneway2017: 🙅♀️NO ONE SHOULD NEED POLITICS TO DECIDE HOW🙅♂️ 🙅♂️TO FEEL ABOUT MISSING AND ABUSED CHILDREN!🙅♀️ THREAD: Federal… 15 hours ago
- Thread. #WhereAreTheChildren twitter.com/DHStokyo/statu… 15 hours ago
- RT @SarahLerner: Those in power are counting on people (especially those of us in more privileged positions) to be too numb or apathetic to… 15 hours ago
- RT @TheRippedBodice: Love with Pride 🌈! We are excited to celebrate Pride Month with our beautiful new window display! It features 6 differ… 15 hours ago
Category Archives: White as Milk
Today you’ll find me over at White as Milk, talking about how the blind are leading the blind in my house–two only children having more than one child–what could possibly go wrong? Read the post here.
This weekend marks the 5th anniversary of the miscarriage of my first baby. In my post over at White as Milk, I share my story, including some excerpts from my journals as I was going through it. If you’ve gone … Continue reading
Due to travel, I was a bit terrible about keeping you up to date about my White as Milk Posts Tech Savvy Toddler App Review of Duck Duck Moose’s “Wheels on the Bus” Read Aloud books for the 2+ set … Continue reading
On a more cheerful note than my last entry–today over on White as Milk, I’m talking about my favorite books for the under 2 set. Come have a look.
Today I start a new weekly column at White as Milk–The Tech Savvy Toddler In today’s post, I explain why Technology isn’t the Big Bad Wolf
Come read about misadventures in potty training over in my post today at White as Milk
In today’s post over at White as Milk, I discuss my experiences breastfeeding in Singapore, and some areas where improvements could be made to better support new moms.