- RT @FarrahRochon: How cool to see @AlishaRai, @thebestjasmine, and @AlyssaColeLit in this week’s EW. Let’s hope Hollywood is paying attenti… 5 hours ago
- RT @borderlands_sf: Booth signings at the Borderlands booth, WorldCon 76! Check here for updates, but currently confirmed: Sun, 8/19 (Part… 5 hours ago
- Breastfeeding debates make me far more militant than I really am. 5 hours ago
- Yesterday I took the kids to a water park. While they played, I wrote my notes for the next book--a contemporary se… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @AdviceToWriters: #Grammar is a piano I play by ear, since I seem to have been out of school the year the rules were mentioned. All I kn… 1 day ago
Category Archives: White as Milk
Today you’ll find me over at White as Milk, talking about how the blind are leading the blind in my house–two only children having more than one child–what could possibly go wrong? Read the post here.
This weekend marks the 5th anniversary of the miscarriage of my first baby. In my post over at White as Milk, I share my story, including some excerpts from my journals as I was going through it. If you’ve gone … Continue reading
Due to travel, I was a bit terrible about keeping you up to date about my White as Milk Posts Tech Savvy Toddler App Review of Duck Duck Moose’s “Wheels on the Bus” Read Aloud books for the 2+ set … Continue reading
On a more cheerful note than my last entry–today over on White as Milk, I’m talking about my favorite books for the under 2 set. Come have a look.
Today I start a new weekly column at White as Milk–The Tech Savvy Toddler In today’s post, I explain why Technology isn’t the Big Bad Wolf
Come read about misadventures in potty training over in my post today at White as Milk
In today’s post over at White as Milk, I discuss my experiences breastfeeding in Singapore, and some areas where improvements could be made to better support new moms.