- RT @Fawful81: Dear Americans, I hate to break the bad news to you, but we hate your racist narcissistic laughingstock of a president. Be… 2 hours ago
- RT @RedHairingPod: #Batwoman 1x16 hurt all of our feelings. We delve into Kate’s betrayal of Alice, Lucius Fox’s murder, and whether we can… 1 day ago
- RT @LouDPhillips: . @realDonaldTrump, you implied something today which made me think - If 1000 nurses (say 2 hospitals in NYC) treat 30 p… 3 days ago
- I'm an anorexic in recovery. Coronavirus is really straining my recovery. 4 days ago
- This is my first year leading a Girl Scout troop. I'm now leading a virtual troop. I have 3 Daisies in K, and 11 B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Category Archives: White as Milk
Today you’ll find me over at White as Milk, talking about how the blind are leading the blind in my house–two only children having more than one child–what could possibly go wrong? Read the post here.
This weekend marks the 5th anniversary of the miscarriage of my first baby. In my post over at White as Milk, I share my story, including some excerpts from my journals as I was going through it. If you’ve gone … Continue reading
Due to travel, I was a bit terrible about keeping you up to date about my White as Milk Posts Tech Savvy Toddler App Review of Duck Duck Moose’s “Wheels on the Bus” Read Aloud books for the 2+ set … Continue reading
On a more cheerful note than my last entry–today over on White as Milk, I’m talking about my favorite books for the under 2 set. Come have a look.
Today I start a new weekly column at White as Milk–The Tech Savvy Toddler In today’s post, I explain why Technology isn’t the Big Bad Wolf
Come read about misadventures in potty training over in my post today at White as Milk
In today’s post over at White as Milk, I discuss my experiences breastfeeding in Singapore, and some areas where improvements could be made to better support new moms.