- Have dealt with my present to my 13 year old and her to me. We're both getting each other this hoodie. T-T-T-TRAU… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @blacklionking73: Getting published is hard Getting published by a bad press is harder Be careful Don't ever give your dreams to some… 2 weeks ago
- If you're looking for an illustrated cover. I highly recommend @naqshgar18. He was easy to work with, promptly repl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Cover reveal! Blitzen's Second Choice, Pub 11/16 Friends to lovers Fake relationship Only one bed A Comic-Con in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @WestWingReport: .@sarahkendzior this day 2016 https://t.co/jEklADln9k 2 months ago
Category Archives: White as Milk
Today you’ll find me over at White as Milk, talking about how the blind are leading the blind in my house–two only children having more than one child–what could possibly go wrong? Read the post here.
This weekend marks the 5th anniversary of the miscarriage of my first baby. In my post over at White as Milk, I share my story, including some excerpts from my journals as I was going through it. If you’ve gone … Continue reading
Due to travel, I was a bit terrible about keeping you up to date about my White as Milk Posts Tech Savvy Toddler App Review of Duck Duck Moose’s “Wheels on the Bus” Read Aloud books for the 2+ set … Continue reading
On a more cheerful note than my last entry–today over on White as Milk, I’m talking about my favorite books for the under 2 set. Come have a look.
Today I start a new weekly column at White as Milk–The Tech Savvy Toddler In today’s post, I explain why Technology isn’t the Big Bad Wolf
Come read about misadventures in potty training over in my post today at White as Milk
In today’s post over at White as Milk, I discuss my experiences breastfeeding in Singapore, and some areas where improvements could be made to better support new moms.
I’m a little late in linking last week’s White as Milk column. I recently paraphrased “The Princess Bride” on Facebook, noting “Never enter into a land war in Asia or a battle of wills with a three year old,” alluding … Continue reading
I grew up without a dad. Generally that’s something I’ve made my peace with, but Father’s Day always brings up those old emotions. Read more about it over in my newest post at White as Milk
New post over at White as Milk. Wonder how life is going without a maid? Come read all about it.