- RT @mostlybree: Me when the first book in a series was amazing and I realize there are 5 more 3 hours ago
- RT @mostlybree: I have been thinking about this post @SmartBitches did for a week or two or ten honestly, what is time. But since Sarah wro… 3 hours ago
- I'm reading The Iron Will of Genie Lo, and it reads like it would make a great movie. So I looked to see if The Epi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @SeriousMolly: My friend described The Little Mermaid as "an anthropologist that made the mistake of falling in love with her subject" a… 7 hours ago
- RT @cameronesposito: Red White & Royal Blue author @casey_mcquiston on today’s @queerycast?? WELL SHIT earwolf.com/show/queery/ https://t.co… 11 hours ago
Category Archives: White as Milk
Today you’ll find me over at White as Milk, talking about how the blind are leading the blind in my house–two only children having more than one child–what could possibly go wrong? Read the post here.
This weekend marks the 5th anniversary of the miscarriage of my first baby. In my post over at White as Milk, I share my story, including some excerpts from my journals as I was going through it. If you’ve gone … Continue reading
Due to travel, I was a bit terrible about keeping you up to date about my White as Milk Posts Tech Savvy Toddler App Review of Duck Duck Moose’s “Wheels on the Bus” Read Aloud books for the 2+ set … Continue reading
On a more cheerful note than my last entry–today over on White as Milk, I’m talking about my favorite books for the under 2 set. Come have a look.
Today I start a new weekly column at White as Milk–The Tech Savvy Toddler In today’s post, I explain why Technology isn’t the Big Bad Wolf
Come read about misadventures in potty training over in my post today at White as Milk
In today’s post over at White as Milk, I discuss my experiences breastfeeding in Singapore, and some areas where improvements could be made to better support new moms.