- RT @VermontSOS: We have formally requested that #SCOTUS correct the erroneous claim by Justice Kavanaugh that #VT has not changed voting pr… 3 hours ago
- RT @tedlieu: I stole Tucker Carlson’s trove of documents. Awww, just kidding. Of course a major news network wouldn’t have scanned those d… 3 hours ago
- I can't get Amazon to approve the physical copy of Comet and I'm just so damn frustrated. 4 hours ago
- RT @kidsistah: @alwaystheself @girlscouts Exactly this. Thank you. @girlscouts you still don't get it. This isn't about liberal vs conserv… 7 hours ago
- They then do the we're not red or blue, we're green bullshit. Neutrality benefits the oppressor. And @girlscouts o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
Category Archives: White as Milk
Today you’ll find me over at White as Milk, talking about how the blind are leading the blind in my house–two only children having more than one child–what could possibly go wrong? Read the post here.
This weekend marks the 5th anniversary of the miscarriage of my first baby. In my post over at White as Milk, I share my story, including some excerpts from my journals as I was going through it. If you’ve gone … Continue reading
Due to travel, I was a bit terrible about keeping you up to date about my White as Milk Posts Tech Savvy Toddler App Review of Duck Duck Moose’s “Wheels on the Bus” Read Aloud books for the 2+ set … Continue reading
On a more cheerful note than my last entry–today over on White as Milk, I’m talking about my favorite books for the under 2 set. Come have a look.
Today I start a new weekly column at White as Milk–The Tech Savvy Toddler In today’s post, I explain why Technology isn’t the Big Bad Wolf
Come read about misadventures in potty training over in my post today at White as Milk
In today’s post over at White as Milk, I discuss my experiences breastfeeding in Singapore, and some areas where improvements could be made to better support new moms.
I’m a little late in linking last week’s White as Milk column. I recently paraphrased “The Princess Bride” on Facebook, noting “Never enter into a land war in Asia or a battle of wills with a three year old,” alluding … Continue reading
I grew up without a dad. Generally that’s something I’ve made my peace with, but Father’s Day always brings up those old emotions. Read more about it over in my newest post at White as Milk
New post over at White as Milk. Wonder how life is going without a maid? Come read all about it.