- RT @sarahkuhn: White writers, for the love of god, if you have POC sensitivity readers or even just, you know, friends, don’t use them as s… 8 hours ago
- RT @Shakestweetz: This is horrifying. And it has Pence's filthy fingerprints all over it. nytimes.com/2018/10/21/us/… 8 hours ago
- RT @aparnapkin: i’m fine when men don’t think women are funny because i been fake laughing at you guys for years just fyi 8 hours ago
- RT @ClintonFdn: "I don't believe that college students or this generation are less idealistic. I think they're more idealistic, more tolera… 8 hours ago
- RT @TheBigBang_: Out this #NCBD! SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST SPIDER #1! By @seananmcguire, @toherrys, #IanHerring and @ClaytonCowles Cover by @b… 11 hours ago
Category Archives: White as Milk
Today you’ll find me over at White as Milk, talking about how the blind are leading the blind in my house–two only children having more than one child–what could possibly go wrong? Read the post here.
This weekend marks the 5th anniversary of the miscarriage of my first baby. In my post over at White as Milk, I share my story, including some excerpts from my journals as I was going through it. If you’ve gone … Continue reading
Due to travel, I was a bit terrible about keeping you up to date about my White as Milk Posts Tech Savvy Toddler App Review of Duck Duck Moose’s “Wheels on the Bus” Read Aloud books for the 2+ set … Continue reading
On a more cheerful note than my last entry–today over on White as Milk, I’m talking about my favorite books for the under 2 set. Come have a look.
Today I start a new weekly column at White as Milk–The Tech Savvy Toddler In today’s post, I explain why Technology isn’t the Big Bad Wolf
Come read about misadventures in potty training over in my post today at White as Milk
In today’s post over at White as Milk, I discuss my experiences breastfeeding in Singapore, and some areas where improvements could be made to better support new moms.