- RT @katee_robert: I want a series like Tamora Pierce writes but with more on the page banging. I’ve already torn through a ton of fantasy r… 5 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness goodreads.com/review/show/29… 6 hours ago
- RT @authorMsBev: Hero in next historical is a journalist. Been a while since I’ve done 19th century Black newspapers, so to refresh myself,… 20 hours ago
- RT @katsudonburi: I will gladly feast upon the coming shitty hot takes about how Fandom Is Over and The Hugos Are Ruined By Fanwork Cooties… 1 day ago
- RT @LarmaKarma: @seananmcguire https://t.co/wBgi0aUk6X 1 day ago
Category Archives: White as Milk
Today you’ll find me over at White as Milk, talking about how the blind are leading the blind in my house–two only children having more than one child–what could possibly go wrong? Read the post here.
This weekend marks the 5th anniversary of the miscarriage of my first baby. In my post over at White as Milk, I share my story, including some excerpts from my journals as I was going through it. If you’ve gone … Continue reading
Due to travel, I was a bit terrible about keeping you up to date about my White as Milk Posts Tech Savvy Toddler App Review of Duck Duck Moose’s “Wheels on the Bus” Read Aloud books for the 2+ set … Continue reading
On a more cheerful note than my last entry–today over on White as Milk, I’m talking about my favorite books for the under 2 set. Come have a look.
Today I start a new weekly column at White as Milk–The Tech Savvy Toddler In today’s post, I explain why Technology isn’t the Big Bad Wolf
Come read about misadventures in potty training over in my post today at White as Milk
In today’s post over at White as Milk, I discuss my experiences breastfeeding in Singapore, and some areas where improvements could be made to better support new moms.