- RT @WestWingReport: .@sarahkendzior this day 2016 https://t.co/jEklADln9k 1 week ago
- RT @JohnJHarwood: what would protect South Dakotans from covid are vaccines 3 weeks ago
- RT @JurassicPark2go: We don’t have orcas here. That would be fucked up 1 month ago
- RT @JurassicPark2go: Yes we left some guests inside the park last night. yes we’re going back for them. Calm down 1 month ago
- I'm excited to share Comet's First Christmas' new cover, designed by @naqshgar18! Order or update your copy and yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Category Archives: White as Milk
Today over at White as Milk, I’m talking about what it was like to grow up as only child.
May is Preeclampsia Awareness Month. Pre-e is a common disease during pregnancy that doctors don’t educate patients about nearly as well as they should. Come read about my experiences with it over at White as Milk.