Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- RT @thegabecole: so many cis people in my mentions telling me how ~hard~ it is to quit HP b/c it was ~such a big part of their childhood~ 😭… 4 days ago
- RT @katee_robert: Yesterday I learned that 15yo GLEEFULLY informs people that I'm an erotic romance author whenever they ask what their par… 3 weeks ago
- RT @PRandallcares: I don't know whose babies these are but two things: 1. Representation Matters 2. They are sooooo DARN CUTE https://t.co… 1 month ago
- RT @SarahLerner: Britney Spears being held under a 13-year conservatorship and being forced to keep her IUD in despite the fact that she wa… 1 month ago
- Huge thank you to @naqshgar18, who designed the most adorable new cover for Comet's First Christmas. I'll do a cove… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago