Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- As a disabled woman who uses pot to make life easier, this tickles me. twitter.com/Nicole_Cliffe/… 1 day ago
- RT @BNSciFi: One day left to enter for a chance to win a badass library of @seananmcguire books! twitter.com/BNSciFi/status… 1 day ago
- RT @veschwab: THINGS (TRADITIONAL) AUTHORS DON'T CONTROL: --The cover for the book --The title for the book --The marketing or publicity -… 1 day ago
- RT @courtneymilan: Being an author is a business, and however stressful that business is for the author, nobody has the right to make someo… 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Big Fat Bitch by Ginger Voight goodreads.com/review/show/25… 1 day ago