Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- RT @CrispyHawks: Newly wed Hawks comes home, expecting to see his husband and spend some time with him only to find a letter on the kitchen… 6 days ago
- RT @bourbonface: Shout out to Julián, Beto, AOC, Chef Andrés, Kacey Musgraves, and literally every other person in the country currently do… 1 week ago
- RT @RdotSpoon: Re: LRT some of us are old enough to remember how Angie put herself out there. She was definitely not plucked from anything.… 1 week ago
- RT @authorMsBev: To Romancelandia’s aspiring writers. Don’t. Give. Up. That is all. 1 week ago
- The white saviorism is disgusting. And considering most often the author applies (more or less) and the agent deci… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago