Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- RT @Dr2NisreenAlwan: There is NO evidence that #obesity *causes* #COVID19 mortality. Scientists please be careful with your language. 'Risk… 2 days ago
- RT @rmayemsinger: I cannot stress this enough. The USPS has been sabotaged, and with GOP obstruction, Democrats likely won't be able to ade… 2 days ago
- 41 and hard same. I adore when I can go months without hearing Kardashian or Jenner. Kylie Minogue > Kylie who car… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @KARIFAUX: someone said WAP stands for Women Against Patriarchy and honestly yes 2 days ago
- Waaaaaaaah I miss new York. This was the only good part of my shitty semester at NYU. twitter.com/rachsyme/statu… 2 days ago