Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- Nerd Love by Magnolia Robbins is excellent. I'm only halfway through and I kind of want to slow down to make it las… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @DoctorJAuthor: Take a well deserved break from life and peek under the kilt. “A Highland Game: An Erotic Short Story” by Dr. J. #eroti… 22 hours ago
- I'm a hypocrite. I'd be hard passing on Christmas stuff in September if I weren't releasing a Christmas novella. I'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Re last RT--I love #Christmas. I've edited an antho of Winter/ Christmas #erotica (Coming Together Under the Mistle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @vlmfantasies: Who are the Black authors releasing Christmas themed books this year? I wanna show support 1 day ago