Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- 4 of 5 stars to Faithless in Death by J.D. Robb goodreads.com/review/show/40… 6 hours ago
- RT @DoctorJAuthor: Wednesday, NOON ET come to hear about @Meet_Rosy Sexual Wellness App for Women. CEO @babymamadoctor highlights her work… 2 days ago
- RT @DoctorJAuthor: Thanks you @AngoraShade @storyofwoe @Delilah_Night and the phenomenal cohost @mischa_eliot . Wonderful to have you all i… 1 week ago
- RT @DoctorJAuthor: Six orgasms? The #authors talk. #TheSexualitySpace™ @TwitterSpaces Here is @Delilah_Night's work. Wednesday NOON ET htt… 1 week ago
- I'm so excited for VIP book 4. One click twitter.com/Kris10Callihan… 1 week ago