Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- Biden's speech was good. I cried when Kamala took the oath of office. 7 hours ago
- Comet's First Christmas *Girls kissing girls *Fish out of water *Workplace romance *Tech savvy reindeer *New Yor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Yiiiiiiiiikes twitter.com/106th/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @cleoabram: today’s the last day a woman has never been vice president 22 hours ago
- One more day. No, it doesn't solve racism or inequality. https://t.co/yx5ccnMuKF 22 hours ago