Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- RT @invisibleinkie: The GOP is learning what genre Twitter has known for years: Under no circumstances should you fuck with romance writers. 1 day ago
- RT @GaetaAmy: If you don’t know, the Salvation Army is a right-wing fundamentalism Christian org that is proudly anti-pro choice, anti-LGBT… 1 day ago
- Take note, everywhere else. twitter.com/scottishlabour… 1 day ago
- Yeah we did! twitter.com/amandalitman/s… 1 day ago
- I had to give up on one auction to double down on another. #RomancingTheRunoff #ouchmywallet 1 day ago