Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced to using Elanor’s Chromebook, which can’t do most of what mine can do and which does not have Word. My laptop is currently at the shop and any sacrifices you’d like to suggest I make to the laptop gods is welcome.
- RT @WestWingReport: .@sarahkendzior this day 2016 https://t.co/jEklADln9k 2 days ago
- RT @JohnJHarwood: what would protect South Dakotans from covid are vaccines 3 weeks ago
- RT @JurassicPark2go: We don’t have orcas here. That would be fucked up 3 weeks ago
- RT @JurassicPark2go: Yes we left some guests inside the park last night. yes we’re going back for them. Calm down 1 month ago
- I'm excited to share Comet's First Christmas' new cover, designed by @naqshgar18! Order or update your copy and yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago