- RT @mostlybree: Me when the first book in a series was amazing and I realize there are 5 more 2 hours ago
- RT @mostlybree: I have been thinking about this post @SmartBitches did for a week or two or ten honestly, what is time. But since Sarah wro… 2 hours ago
- I'm reading The Iron Will of Genie Lo, and it reads like it would make a great movie. So I looked to see if The Epi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @SeriousMolly: My friend described The Little Mermaid as "an anthropologist that made the mistake of falling in love with her subject" a… 6 hours ago
- RT @cameronesposito: Red White & Royal Blue author @casey_mcquiston on today’s @queerycast?? WELL SHIT earwolf.com/show/queery/ https://t.co… 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: crazy rich asians
My rating? C+ Okay, so this is an unpopular opinion, but I wasn’t that whelmed by Crazy Rich Asians. I read the book, but it was years ago so I can’t do a book v movie comparison (although iirc I … Continue reading
So I’m sure you’ll all sick of hot takes on Crazy Rich Asians, but I’m going to go see it this weekend. What did you think of the movie? Pick up to three answers.