- RT @ashleyn1cole: Guess who's crying and shaking and just talked to Elizabeth Warren on the phone?!?!? We have a plan to get my mom grandki… 2 hours ago
- Thank you for your kind words about Season's Change, @LisabetSarai! twitter.com/RiaRestrepo/st… 2 hours ago
- RT @artfromafriend: Ask yourself why you are holding marginalised authors to an unfair standard that constrains them from telling a story t… 17 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Desperate Measures by Katee Robert goodreads.com/review/show/28… 1 day ago
- RT @RiaRestrepo: Many thanks to @ians2005 for hosting me on his blog! He asked me some very unique questions. The answers to which I promis… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: crazy rich asians
My rating? C+ Okay, so this is an unpopular opinion, but I wasn’t that whelmed by Crazy Rich Asians. I read the book, but it was years ago so I can’t do a book v movie comparison (although iirc I … Continue reading
So I’m sure you’ll all sick of hot takes on Crazy Rich Asians, but I’m going to go see it this weekend. What did you think of the movie? Pick up to three answers.