- RT @halleluyang: mornings are homophobic because they oppress me, a gay, who does not want to get out of bed 3 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Media Darling by Fiona Riley goodreads.com/review/show/25… 1 day ago
- RT @90feetfromhome: American friends, just for the sake of my own interest and to prove a point... If you have ever avoided going to the d… 3 days ago
- RT @isteintraum: Elizabeth Warren is like, hey, look at my cute little doggo also I will personally dismember every member of the ruling cl… 3 days ago
- RT @jeannette_ng: It is fundamentally exhausting to have to engage with systems and mindsets that marginalise & diminish you. The function… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: crazy rich asians
My rating? C+ Okay, so this is an unpopular opinion, but I wasn’t that whelmed by Crazy Rich Asians. I read the book, but it was years ago so I can’t do a book v movie comparison (although iirc I … Continue reading
So I’m sure you’ll all sick of hot takes on Crazy Rich Asians, but I’m going to go see it this weekend. What did you think of the movie? Pick up to three answers.