- RT @jdmaccoby: PUTIN: [sets bounties for US troops] TRUMP: BUBBA WALLACE: [is Black] TRUMP: apologize 3 hours ago
- RT @TheCaliNerd: The white man is spouting all of the racist rhetoric, while the white woman is literally doing all the work of erasing the… 3 hours ago
- There were no women authors before 1997? Talk about a factually inaccurate statement. twitter.com/Rachael_Conrad… 4 hours ago
- RT @ewarren: I introduced legislation with @AyannaPressley, @KarenBassTweets, @RobinLynneKelly, and @BLeeForCongress to demand the release… 4 hours ago
- RT @Goss30Goss: Trump IS NOT my President. I didn't serve my country for 10 yrs to see it destroyed by a treasonous coward. 1. Wear A Ma… 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: expat bostonians
If you’re wondering how Elanor and Rhi are doing, here are videos of them talking about books. Rhi wants to talk about Fly Guy vs The Flyswatter Elanor is talking about Dear Dumb Diary #1 Let’s Pretend this never happened.
Continuing Friday’s post of things and places I miss in Singapore. Seeing Crazy Rich Asians made me nostalgic for my Singapore. 6. Kaleidoscope Therapy Centre was a huge help to Rhi as we began to identify and work on her … Continue reading
My rating? C+ Okay, so this is an unpopular opinion, but I wasn’t that whelmed by Crazy Rich Asians. I read the book, but it was years ago so I can’t do a book v movie comparison (although iirc I … Continue reading
So I’m sure you’ll all sick of hot takes on Crazy Rich Asians, but I’m going to go see it this weekend. What did you think of the movie? Pick up to three answers.
I was listening to Elanor talk in the following video a few days ago and it struck me how thoroughly she has assimilated into the US. By comparison, this is what she sounds like now Elanor has lost every last … Continue reading
I miss my FDW. Adorable but exhausting I don’t miss her because of her amazing cleaning skills (although they were amazing), but the other myriad ways she supported me. If I had a doctor’s appointment, or some other errand that … Continue reading
I’m not sure how many of you know what a voracious reader I am. It’s August 23, 2018 and I’ve already read 92 books this year. I had to increase my reading goal for the year from 100 to 150 … Continue reading
This was the first week of the 2018/2019 school year for Rhi and Elanor