- RT @Fawful81: Dear Americans, I hate to break the bad news to you, but we hate your racist narcissistic laughingstock of a president. Be… 1 hour ago
- RT @RedHairingPod: #Batwoman 1x16 hurt all of our feelings. We delve into Kate’s betrayal of Alice, Lucius Fox’s murder, and whether we can… 1 day ago
- RT @LouDPhillips: . @realDonaldTrump, you implied something today which made me think - If 1000 nurses (say 2 hospitals in NYC) treat 30 p… 3 days ago
- I'm an anorexic in recovery. Coronavirus is really straining my recovery. 4 days ago
- This is my first year leading a Girl Scout troop. I'm now leading a virtual troop. I have 3 Daisies in K, and 11 B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: expat bostonians
If you’re wondering how Elanor and Rhi are doing, here are videos of them talking about books. Rhi wants to talk about Fly Guy vs The Flyswatter Elanor is talking about Dear Dumb Diary #1 Let’s Pretend this never happened.
Continuing Friday’s post of things and places I miss in Singapore. Seeing Crazy Rich Asians made me nostalgic for my Singapore. 6. Kaleidoscope Therapy Centre was a huge help to Rhi as we began to identify and work on her … Continue reading
My rating? C+ Okay, so this is an unpopular opinion, but I wasn’t that whelmed by Crazy Rich Asians. I read the book, but it was years ago so I can’t do a book v movie comparison (although iirc I … Continue reading
So I’m sure you’ll all sick of hot takes on Crazy Rich Asians, but I’m going to go see it this weekend. What did you think of the movie? Pick up to three answers.
I was listening to Elanor talk in the following video a few days ago and it struck me how thoroughly she has assimilated into the US. By comparison, this is what she sounds like now Elanor has lost every last … Continue reading
I miss my FDW. Adorable but exhausting I don’t miss her because of her amazing cleaning skills (although they were amazing), but the other myriad ways she supported me. If I had a doctor’s appointment, or some other errand that … Continue reading