- RT @CrispyHawks: Newly wed Hawks comes home, expecting to see his husband and spend some time with him only to find a letter on the kitchen… 4 days ago
- RT @bourbonface: Shout out to Julián, Beto, AOC, Chef Andrés, Kacey Musgraves, and literally every other person in the country currently do… 1 week ago
- RT @RdotSpoon: Re: LRT some of us are old enough to remember how Angie put herself out there. She was definitely not plucked from anything.… 1 week ago
- RT @authorMsBev: To Romancelandia’s aspiring writers. Don’t. Give. Up. That is all. 1 week ago
- The white saviorism is disgusting. And considering most often the author applies (more or less) and the agent deci… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: expat bostonians
If you’re wondering how Elanor and Rhi are doing, here are videos of them talking about books. Rhi wants to talk about Fly Guy vs The Flyswatter Elanor is talking about Dear Dumb Diary #1 Let’s Pretend this never happened.
Continuing Friday’s post of things and places I miss in Singapore. Seeing Crazy Rich Asians made me nostalgic for my Singapore. 6. Kaleidoscope Therapy Centre was a huge help to Rhi as we began to identify and work on her … Continue reading
My rating? C+ Okay, so this is an unpopular opinion, but I wasn’t that whelmed by Crazy Rich Asians. I read the book, but it was years ago so I can’t do a book v movie comparison (although iirc I … Continue reading
So I’m sure you’ll all sick of hot takes on Crazy Rich Asians, but I’m going to go see it this weekend. What did you think of the movie? Pick up to three answers.
I was listening to Elanor talk in the following video a few days ago and it struck me how thoroughly she has assimilated into the US. By comparison, this is what she sounds like now Elanor has lost every last … Continue reading
I miss my FDW. Adorable but exhausting I don’t miss her because of her amazing cleaning skills (although they were amazing), but the other myriad ways she supported me. If I had a doctor’s appointment, or some other errand that … Continue reading
I’m not sure how many of you know what a voracious reader I am. It’s August 23, 2018 and I’ve already read 92 books this year. I had to increase my reading goal for the year from 100 to 150 … Continue reading
This was the first week of the 2018/2019 school year for Rhi and Elanor